Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FANS GOING TO BE ALLOWED FOR PREMIER LEAGUE CLUBS..... 11:21 - May 1 with 1610 viewsthompsonridd

Seems a bit unfair on the clubs in every other league who actually need the revenue.

The Premier League is just as money sucking as the ESL was going to be!!!!!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56947104
FANS GOING TO BE ALLOWED FOR PREMIER LEAGUE CLUBS..... on 11:44 - May 1 with 1568 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I don’t disagree but this is more likely to do with the fact the premier league finishes after the football league. I’ve heard rumours that some fans will be allowed for the playoffs.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

FANS GOING TO BE ALLOWED FOR PREMIER LEAGUE CLUBS..... on 11:56 - May 1 with 1541 viewsslmrstid

Yeah this isnt really a "favouring Premier League" thing to get angry about - its just they have games scheduled after 17 May which is the next major date for changes and the Football League is finished by then.

I'm sure any EFL play-off games taking place after that date will be able to have spectators in.

Its all good news overall because it means its looking more and more likely that we will be back in Loftus Road by August...God willing!

I realised this morning this is the first season since I went to my very first QPR game in 95/96 that I've gone a whole season without seeing a single QPR game. In fact, apart from seeing Leicester Nirvana v Oadby Town in the FA Cup in August, its the first time since that season I've gone a whole year without seeing a single live game anywhere. Scary thought!
FANS GOING TO BE ALLOWED FOR PREMIER LEAGUE CLUBS..... on 13:14 - May 1 with 1404 viewsAshdown_Ranger

FANS GOING TO BE ALLOWED FOR PREMIER LEAGUE CLUBS..... on 13:24 - May 1 with 1392 viewseghamranger

The important date is 17th May... this date hasn’t been plucked out of the air.

Slow and steady to get crowds back. Play offs before the euros.
FANS GOING TO BE ALLOWED FOR PREMIER LEAGUE CLUBS..... on 14:15 - May 1 with 1342 viewsthompsonridd

FANS GOING TO BE ALLOWED FOR PREMIER LEAGUE CLUBS..... on 13:14 - May 1 by Ashdown_Ranger

FANS GOING TO BE ALLOWED FOR PREMIER LEAGUE CLUBS..... on 14:16 - May 1 with 1341 viewsthompsonridd

FANS GOING TO BE ALLOWED FOR PREMIER LEAGUE CLUBS..... on 13:24 - May 1 by eghamranger

The important date is 17th May... this date hasn’t been plucked out of the air.

Slow and steady to get crowds back. Play offs before the euros.

very true.
FANS GOING TO BE ALLOWED FOR PREMIER LEAGUE CLUBS..... on 16:31 - May 1 with 1248 viewsTGRRRSSS

I think below PL if fans are not allowed on masse - 2K and such like won't cut it by a long chalk, then football clubs will start going to the wall very fast, one or 2 suddenly then a domino affect.

Cant see TF and co keep paying for LR which apparently cost s a fortune anyway to be continuously empty or nearly empty.

If you ain't back en masse by October say, you might not be going back again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024