Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sound and vision on Saturday 15:43 - Jul 27 with 553 viewsLangside

I wrote to the club re the PA system and player shirt numbers on Saturday. Here's what I wrote and what they said (very quickly) in response:

I loved the game on Saturday and hope it augurs well for the new season.
However, sitting in the South Africa Road Stand (Block F, Row L, no 175/176), the sound system was terrible, which meant it was very difficult to hear what was being said, let alone know who all the subs were in the second half. I hope that will be fixed in time for the Millwall game.
Also, while I love the new strip, I feel the numbers on the players' backs are far from clear. Would they not stand out better in, say, red?

And the club replied:

Many thanks for your email.
I have sent your email over to our Operations team for their attention. We are aware there were some issues with the sound system, and we are working to rectify the issues before the Leicester game.
We are also aware that the numbers were unclear on the back of the shirts on Saturday. This was due to the position of the numbers without names on the back. We have reprinted some shirts with names and numbers positioned slightly lower and the numbers are now a lot clearer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024