Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Austin back to form, Sluga stays true to his - Report 15:27 - Nov 21 with 2512 viewsNorthernr

Austin back to form, Sluga stays true to his - Report 21st Nov 2021 15:19
Chris Willock, aided and abetted by accident-prone keeper Simon Sluga, and Charlie Austin (at last) were the goalscorers as QPR recorded their annual home win against Luton at Loftus Road on Friday night. 5

Austin back to form, Sluga stays true to his - Report on 18:04 - Nov 21 with 2013 viewscolinallcars

Excellent report. More Fridays than Robinson Crusoe a good 'un.
I've noticed the term scarfers featuring a lot on the board this weekend, something I hadn't noticed before. From whence did this word originate ?
Austin back to form, Sluga stays true to his - Report on 18:22 - Nov 21 with 1947 viewsNoelmc

Thanks for the report Clive. Well worth the wait.

Great line on Willock; "when it comes to Chris Willock, this certainly isn’t fcking amateur hour". Agree he just edged Barbet for MOTM. In fact, checking back on my ratings I found they all agreed with yours except I gave Dunne a 7. Probably generous on my part as I suspect you docked a point for that early bad error.

Finally I think you were speaking on behalf of all us 'scarfers' with your second great rant of the week. Nailed it again. Thanks.
Austin back to form, Sluga stays true to his - Report on 18:24 - Nov 21 with 1938 viewsNorthernr

Austin back to form, Sluga stays true to his - Report on 18:22 - Nov 21 by Noelmc

Thanks for the report Clive. Well worth the wait.

Great line on Willock; "when it comes to Chris Willock, this certainly isn’t fcking amateur hour". Agree he just edged Barbet for MOTM. In fact, checking back on my ratings I found they all agreed with yours except I gave Dunne a 7. Probably generous on my part as I suspect you docked a point for that early bad error.

Finally I think you were speaking on behalf of all us 'scarfers' with your second great rant of the week. Nailed it again. Thanks.

Yeh that early mistake probably biased me against Dunne - WhoScored had him on 8 and in the divisional team of the week, though I suspect an assist probably did that.
Austin back to form, Sluga stays true to his - Report on 19:55 - Nov 21 with 1666 viewsM40R

Great report.
I was really impressed with Luton's approach play and spirit. As you say, we just had that extra bit of class where it matters.
Austin back to form, Sluga stays true to his - Report on 19:57 - Nov 21 with 1665 viewsParkRoyalR

Austin back to form, Sluga stays true to his - Report on 18:24 - Nov 21 by Northernr

Yeh that early mistake probably biased me against Dunne - WhoScored had him on 8 and in the divisional team of the week, though I suspect an assist probably did that.

Excellent assist from Dunne who really planted it onto Austin's head, thought he grew into the game after being disposessed by their forward in those first few minutes. Good to see Barbet getting back to his best after a few below par games, although that messing about on the bye-line was the Barbet of last season. Good to see Dieng being so assured too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024