Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR 1st/Supporters' Groups Response? 14:39 - May 26 with 1284 viewsE3ranger

As a prelude, this isn't a dig, just a genuine question. I have a decent amount of respect for people who have attempted to channel supporters' dissent into statements and meetings with the club (and at the same time, I would not want to put down dissent from those operating outside of the 'official' groups, and their own dissent).

Has there been any statement from our supporters' groups on the ticketing prices, Paladini's continued employment after this latest blunder, the sacking of Saksena/Bhatia leaving? Are there any plans/discussions about what we could do? Will there be a forum on this?

I really think that the first thing that should happen is some kind of public forum where those who are unhappy with what's occuring at the club can network, plan and make a collective announcement. QPR 1st would seem to be the logical choice for this, in terms of already having links and people who are apparently willing to fight the supporters' corner. But if not, can anyone think of a suitable venue for such a meeting?

As the first step, i'd personally like to see a commitment to the planned 4th June demonstration and get it publicised. I am not naive enough to think that a demonstration like this will sort this all out, but it does give people the chance to take that first step, get together with other fans who feel disenfranchised, and work on what could be the next useful step.

When you're born in Hammersmith Hospital, you're stuck with the R's.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024