Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! 17:17 - Dec 11 with 5977 viewssw02sea

I’ve never been so bored with watching The Swans !
MARTIN OUT!!!!!!
I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 21:00 - Dec 11 with 883 viewsBillyChong

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 20:43 - Dec 11 by KeithHaynes

Messiahs and legends don’t lead football teams.
We are stuck with him. And we have to accept this season is just how it is.
It will change.

Yea, as above there is no way the yanks are going to pay him off this early after forking out to MK Dons for him
I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 21:02 - Dec 11 with 878 viewsfelixstowe_jack

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 20:12 - Dec 11 by onehunglow

and Time is a majician.
I hope he doesnt take us down. He's lucky now as Pboro,Derby and Barnsley look the ones to fall but make no mistake he wont be screwing up a play off as Cooper did.

You will change your stance eventually Keith,trust me.

I dont need thanks.Its God's work I do.

He won't get anywhere near play off unlike Cooper in his first two season and probably this season with Forest.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 21:02 - Dec 11 with 869 viewsonehunglow

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 21:00 - Dec 11 by BillyChong

Yea, as above there is no way the yanks are going to pay him off this early after forking out to MK Dons for him

He might go if a bigger offer came in and he could continue his plan there

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 21:04 - Dec 11 with 875 viewsKeithHaynes

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 21:02 - Dec 11 by onehunglow

He might go if a bigger offer came in and he could continue his plan there

Never going to happen.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 21:06 - Dec 11 with 863 viewsonehunglow

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 21:04 - Dec 11 by KeithHaynes

Never going to happen.

What.No other will have him.?

Jesus H

Thanks for that Guv. I shall be looking for a pussy to kick into the canal soon if you carry on.

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 21:12 - Dec 11 with 859 viewsKeithHaynes

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 21:06 - Dec 11 by onehunglow

What.No other will have him.?

Jesus H

Thanks for that Guv. I shall be looking for a pussy to kick into the canal soon if you carry on.

We are where we are mate, Easter might bring you a sacking but we will have to be bottom three for that to happen.

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 21:36 - Dec 11 with 835 viewsmahoss

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 21:12 - Dec 11 by KeithHaynes

We are where we are mate, Easter might bring you a sacking but we will have to be bottom three for that to happen.

Yeah but you know how these things go,next few games are crucial
It will start getting toxic in the ground and then it’s over…….
[Post edited 11 Dec 2021 21:38]
I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 21:38 - Dec 11 with 824 viewsKeithHaynes

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 21:36 - Dec 11 by mahoss

Yeah but you know how these things go,next few games are crucial
It will start getting toxic in the ground and then it’s over…….
[Post edited 11 Dec 2021 21:38]

Next three games are a given, regardless of the results, January business will give him two months grace.

Login to get fewer ads

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 21:48 - Dec 11 with 801 viewsDr_Parnassus

We shouldn’t be looking to get rid yet for a number of reasons, the main one being the amount it would cost us.

What needs to happen is someone needs to have a sit down with him and sternly give him a wake up call. The way he is asking these players to play is ridiculous and illogical.

I’m unsure how anyone can argue against that at this point.

But he has shown when he does adapt and play a more sensible brand of football that we can win. At the moment “style over substance” has never been truer… except it’s hardly stylish, it’s just stat padding.

The bloke is 35 with no real managerial record of any note, two bottom half finishes in league 1. Pretending he is this managerial guru is just fantasy, he’s clearly getting it wrong and he needs to be told, because he isn’t learning.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 21:52 - Dec 11 with 789 viewsBillyChong

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 21:48 - Dec 11 by Dr_Parnassus

We shouldn’t be looking to get rid yet for a number of reasons, the main one being the amount it would cost us.

What needs to happen is someone needs to have a sit down with him and sternly give him a wake up call. The way he is asking these players to play is ridiculous and illogical.

I’m unsure how anyone can argue against that at this point.

But he has shown when he does adapt and play a more sensible brand of football that we can win. At the moment “style over substance” has never been truer… except it’s hardly stylish, it’s just stat padding.

The bloke is 35 with no real managerial record of any note, two bottom half finishes in league 1. Pretending he is this managerial guru is just fantasy, he’s clearly getting it wrong and he needs to be told, because he isn’t learning.

Apparently Silverstein’s over soon, not sure how much he knows about football though
I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 21:55 - Dec 11 with 778 viewsmax936

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 17:29 - Dec 11 by KeithHaynes

If only the swans had put away half the seriously decent chances.
However, the defence is a shambles.

Keith lets just stop at shambles, 4-1 against that lot come on mun

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 22:02 - Dec 11 with 772 viewsChief

Giving him the benefit of the doubt ......

Naughton is extremely important to us.

Hamer is seriously costing us with individual errors.

Laird is scared.

We have so many players off form. Paterson, Ntcham, there is literally no one to come in to replace them to take the slack.

Piroe isn't playing well either but he seems to be able to drag something out of nothing, but again, there's no alternative.

Contrast to Forest. Lyle Taylor come on late on, guys got 150 league goals.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 22:07 - Dec 11 with 767 viewsmax936

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 18:36 - Dec 11 by KeithHaynes

Everyone needs to get used to the fact, he isn’t going anywhere.

Well we'll be down to crowds less than the Ospreys get Keith, the guy is an idealistic clown, he ain't got the players to play he wants to play and he never will, the money just isn't here and he ain't got the nous of a Pep or a Klopp.

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 22:07 - Dec 11 with 767 viewsjacksfullaces

no matter what team you support, in football, if you ain't going forward you are going backwards - you can take that statement as shallow or as deep as you like.

am up at QPR next weekend for a bit of a festive away day, expecting to see things a little tighter and more route 1 after today, will likely be defence first with the kind of run we have embarked on, so don't see those possession stats tumbling just yet.

will be a season of swings and roundabouts, with a mid table finish imo. am sure Martins future will be determined then.
I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 22:21 - Dec 11 with 748 viewsFireboy2

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 22:02 - Dec 11 by Chief

Giving him the benefit of the doubt ......

Naughton is extremely important to us.

Hamer is seriously costing us with individual errors.

Laird is scared.

We have so many players off form. Paterson, Ntcham, there is literally no one to come in to replace them to take the slack.

Piroe isn't playing well either but he seems to be able to drag something out of nothing, but again, there's no alternative.

Contrast to Forest. Lyle Taylor come on late on, guys got 150 league goals.

I said after last week's game that laird and paterson looked tired.

I'm very disappointed but I won't get worried until after the january window.

Some people on this board need to take a chill pill.
I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 22:30 - Dec 11 with 734 viewsbuilthjack

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 22:07 - Dec 11 by max936

Well we'll be down to crowds less than the Ospreys get Keith, the guy is an idealistic clown, he ain't got the players to play he wants to play and he never will, the money just isn't here and he ain't got the nous of a Pep or a Klopp.

We will never get to 3000 Maxy.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 22:33 - Dec 11 with 732 viewsjacksfullaces

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 22:21 - Dec 11 by Fireboy2

Laird looked a bit devoid of ideas against Reading I thought, confidence gone; and Paterson has drifted in and out all season, recent games I have watched he has been more out than in ... I'm all about the zen these days though, after the last couple of years, just enjoy getting out and watching the games when I can.
I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 23:27 - Dec 11 with 683 viewsDr_Parnassus

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 18:50 - Dec 11 by jojaca

With every week that goes by, I notice more fans around me getting more frustrated. The moans and groans with the sideways, backwards passing, we are playing like we are defending a two goal lead.

We need to cut down the number of passes to get us from one end of the pitch to the other, play with higher tempo, more long balls, mix up play from the back, never let Matt Grimes near a set piece and give 4 at the back a go.

This in a nutshell. But this has been said from week 1.

We did it with success for about 3 weeks, then it was ditched.

Inexplicable really.

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 23:29 - Dec 11 with 678 viewsonehunglow

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 23:27 - Dec 11 by Dr_Parnassus

This in a nutshell. But this has been said from week 1.

We did it with success for about 3 weeks, then it was ditched.

Inexplicable really.

Nothing to do with football then,it would cost us too much.
The damage he could cause might cost us far more

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 23:49 - Dec 11 with 670 viewsmax936

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 22:30 - Dec 11 by builthjack

We will never get to 3000 Maxy.

Well done on missing the point bulithy, ffs mun

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 23:51 - Dec 11 with 664 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 20:23 - Dec 11 by KeithHaynes

He won’t take us down transition.

I firmly believe he would take us down if he were to have us play his way for the entirety of the season.

This way of playing would not yield enough points to survive, even during this season of colossal point deductions.

We'll continue to see what we have experienced up until now. Horrific performances through these inept tactics, with occasional wins sprinkled in during games where we actually try to mix things up (Bristol away is a good example).

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 23:53 - Dec 11 with 665 viewsmax936

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 21:38 - Dec 11 by KeithHaynes

Next three games are a given, regardless of the results, January business will give him two months grace.

I wouldn't give him the skin off you know what he wants to be a pep or a klopp but he's absolutely clueless.

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 23:57 - Dec 11 with 659 viewsmax936

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 21:52 - Dec 11 by BillyChong

Apparently Silverstein’s over soon, not sure how much he knows about football though

bout as much as parnassus knows,

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 00:04 - Dec 12 with 655 viewsChief

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 22:21 - Dec 11 by Fireboy2

As I said, due to personal individual player form..... I'll give him the benefit of the doubt....

We're not going up, we're not going down (surely!?)....

But there's things still to aim for that resonates will ALL us fans.....

We now HAVE to finish above the scum

And a double would be nice

Then it's a decent season.

Edit: satisfactory season
[Post edited 12 Dec 2021 0:38]

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 00:08 - Dec 12 with 647 viewsDr_Parnassus

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 23:57 - Dec 11 by max936

bout as much as parnassus knows,

and yet now you are suddenly echoing what I was saying months back.

Stick with me kid...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024