Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Benda off to Peterborough on loan 16:20 - Jan 11 with 1469 viewsThornburyswan

Good call for me.
Benda off to Peterborough on loan on 16:21 - Jan 11 with 1457 viewsKeithHaynes

Absolutely, good to see things moving at last.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Benda off to Peterborough on loan on 16:23 - Jan 11 with 1450 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Another case of losing a "better" player from the squad.
Benda off to Peterborough on loan on 16:29 - Jan 11 with 1435 viewsonehunglow

Benda off to Peterborough on loan on 16:23 - Jan 11 by A_Fans_Dad

It might well have been Benda.
Hamer has been appalling yet no chance given to Benda

This is the same as Cullen playing at the expense of Whittaker

Clearly Russ likes yes men

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Benda off to Peterborough on loan on 16:44 - Jan 11 with 1392 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Benda off to Peterborough on loan on 16:23 - Jan 11 by A_Fans_Dad

Was a poor goalkeeper with a terrible first touch and awful distribution. Hopefully the new goal keeper just signed will be an improvement.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Benda off to Peterborough on loan on 16:46 - Jan 11 with 1387 viewsraynor94

Benda off to Peterborough on loan on 16:29 - Jan 11 by onehunglow

What do you mean no chance for Benda, he played the first 7 games of the season, and clearly wasn't good enough.

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Benda off to Peterborough on loan on 16:53 - Jan 11 with 1377 viewsjasper_T

Unfortunately a few mistakes (in games where everyone was making mistakes) have led people to believe he's a poor goalkeeper. Made some fantastic saves in those games. Hamer came in after the international break had given players time to train and recover from covid, and had a much quieter time.

Should play there, unless his head's gone completely he's a better keeper than Dai Cornell.
Benda off to Peterborough on loan on 17:31 - Jan 11 with 1330 viewsBoundy

I think you'll find Benda started the season for us but a. too many errors, b , can't seem to be able to play the way Martin wants so he was taken out of the firing line.
Initially Hamer looked a solid replacement but again has shown weakness in his play , 3rd time lucky ?

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Benda off to Peterborough on loan on 17:31 - Jan 11 with 1330 viewsWhiterockin

Benda off to Peterborough on loan on 16:53 - Jan 11 by jasper_T

Unfortunately a few mistakes (in games where everyone was making mistakes) have led people to believe he's a poor goalkeeper. Made some fantastic saves in those games. Hamer came in after the international break had given players time to train and recover from covid, and had a much quieter time.

Should play there, unless his head's gone completely he's a better keeper than Dai Cornell.

The problem with keepers is that people forget the good things, but remember the clangers, and he had a few of those.
Login to get fewer ads

Benda off to Peterborough on loan on 17:36 - Jan 11 with 1320 viewsmagicdaps10

It's a good move if he plays.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Benda off to Peterborough on loan on 17:51 - Jan 11 with 1292 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Benda off to Peterborough on loan on 16:44 - Jan 11 by felixstowe_jack

Was a poor goalkeeper with a terrible first touch and awful distribution. Hopefully the new goal keeper just signed will be an improvement.

Benda a poor goalkeeper? He was an exceptional goalkeeper who was terrible at trying to play triangles around opposing strikers in his six yard box.

Remember, Benda was the goalkeeper expected to do the above during Russell Martin's opening few weeks, before we abandoned trying to play it out from our 6 yard box.

Hamer has been fortunate to avoid all that nonsense.

Benda will enjoy a lengthy career in a Top 5 league - of that I have little doubt.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Benda off to Peterborough on loan on 19:01 - Jan 11 with 1238 viewsmax936

Richie, you was screaming through the roof tops for Mr Hamer to have a chance when Mr Woodman was in Situ these last few years mun
Benda still got loads to learn, massive amounts at that, I don't think he'll amount to much above league one if that to be honest.

I may well be wrong and not for the first time, but that's my opinion.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Benda off to Peterborough on loan on 19:22 - Jan 11 with 1220 viewsReslovenSwan1

Benda off to Peterborough on loan on 19:01 - Jan 11 by max936

Richie, you was screaming through the roof tops for Mr Hamer to have a chance when Mr Woodman was in Situ these last few years mun
Benda still got loads to learn, massive amounts at that, I don't think he'll amount to much above league one if that to be honest.

I may well be wrong and not for the first time, but that's my opinion.

Passing the ball out from defence is not a super man skill limited to superstars. I watched a few u19 game on line and Croatian and Austrian teenagers were managing no bother at all under a heavy Welsh press.

Usually is 4 against two or three. Benda should improve in this. it just takes practice. What else is there to do all day at Fairwood. He has not been sold so still may have a future at the club.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Benda off to Peterborough on loan on 19:31 - Jan 11 with 1203 viewsmax936

Benda off to Peterborough on loan on 19:22 - Jan 11 by ReslovenSwan1

Passing the ball out from defence is not a super man skill limited to superstars. I watched a few u19 game on line and Croatian and Austrian teenagers were managing no bother at all under a heavy Welsh press.

Usually is 4 against two or three. Benda should improve in this. it just takes practice. What else is there to do all day at Fairwood. He has not been sold so still may have a future at the club.

Go away, stop quoting me I've absolutely no interest in anything you have to say.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Benda off to Peterborough on loan on 19:38 - Jan 11 with 1196 viewsReslovenSwan1

Benda off to Peterborough on loan on 19:31 - Jan 11 by max936

Go away, stop quoting me I've absolutely no interest in anything you have to say.

I have never quoted you. I reject you request to go away. I have the right to comment on any post on here including yours. If you make a polite request for me not to answer your posts make the request and I will consider it.

Wise sage since Toshack era

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024