Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Refereeing 12:30 - Aug 17 with 1633 viewsKerouac

The refereeing last night was appalling, it seems to be the norm.

Every game I watch as the officials tolerate multiple, cynical, yellow card worthy offences from our opposition...and then book us at the first opportunity they get.

Last night (I haven't checked) I wouldn't be surprised if we had the same amount of yellow cards as Millwall...a team that was as dirty as they come.

Who at the club is holding the authorities to account over this?

- Latibeaudiere was deliberately injured. The left sided centre-back Wallace had no intention of getting the ball, he lined Latibeaudiere up and aggressively put his whole body weight through Lati as he started to jump.
I knew instantly that he was injured. I turned to the bloke next to me (who was following the ball and didn't seem concerned) and said; "that's Lati done, a dislocated shoulder I'd bet".
Apparently the referee and the linesman, who was stood yards away couldn't see what I could see from the other side of the pitch though...and do you know what? I don't believe it.

- McNamara was one of the dirtiest little sh*ts I've ever seen down here. He repeatedly got away with late tackles where he missed the ball completely and went straight through people's ankles. Each of them was worth a yellow. 4 in a row. He was allowed to hobble Manning before the ref finally gave him a card.
Manning continued but was eventually substituted as a consequence of not being 100% and picking up a yellow card himself.
McNamara should have been sent off.

- There was another awful challenge on Grimes, it looked like it was a deliberate attempt to injure Grimes to me...I think it was Saville.

Who in management is doing something about this?
Complain, make it public, put pressure on refs, talk about it in press conferences...but most importantly, when the opposition starts with this sh*te, why not temporarily bring someone like Wood into the midfield (just for 5 mins) to mark someone who is dishing it out and order him to kick the git into the stands.
It would be worth a booking just to let the oppo know that we won't be standing for it even if the ref is.

Nigel Pearson
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/62423051
[Post edited 17 Aug 2022 12:33]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Refereeing on 12:43 - Aug 17 with 1601 viewsjasper_T

The problem with Manning is that he was diving and dishing out a few cynical fouls of his own, as he always does. Referees and assistants aren't going to protect a player doing that.

Darling is made of similar stuff. Always moaning and toppling under little to no contact. The assistant on their side the first half very quickly lost interest, it seemed.
Refereeing on 13:04 - Aug 17 with 1563 viewspencoedjack

We got away with a few as well.

Wood pulled a player back in the 1st half as blatant a yellow card you will see.

Agree he was an awful ref & about Manning whose diving is an embarrassment.
Refereeing on 13:52 - Aug 17 with 1508 viewsBoundy

Refereeing on 13:04 - Aug 17 by pencoedjack

We got away with a few as well.

Wood pulled a player back in the 1st half as blatant a yellow card you will see.

Agree he was an awful ref & about Manning whose diving is an embarrassment.

Same outcome but Pulling a shirt isn't quite the same as going out to deliberately to injure your opponent ,

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Refereeing on 13:56 - Aug 17 with 1491 viewsonehunglow

Manning not in the same class as that lot.
Why do you think such scum play for a team like Millwall,the sewer of football.

Leon seem be have morphed into a benign clown suggesting that challenge on Lati was ok and normal.
It was mean to cripple the lad

Frankly,Im glad Im not involved as I feel Rowett wants a Kirkby Kiss

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Refereeing on 16:32 - Aug 17 with 1427 viewsOptimisticJack

Some poor decisions from the ref.
A strange one for me was when Lati was being treated for his serious injury.
Yes it was off the field of play but yet the ref allowed the play to continue immediately alongside the injured player.
I feared a player or players clattering into a seriously injured player whilst being treated on the ground.
It was a relief to see the play move away from that area.

Optimisticjack

Refereeing on 16:36 - Aug 17 with 1416 viewsswan65split

It was the same in the liverpool game , some odd decisions, looks like theyve decided to leave ply go on, maybe in a move to stop the play acting and rubbish,
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024