Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bobby Madley back in the Prem, four years after being sacked 13:32 - Oct 27 with 1987 viewsSkipTheJack

Not sure how PGMOL can justify having this guy back after what he did, but somehow he's back in the Prem.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63394543

I've seen lots of terrible refereeing performances over the years, and always believe that refs are honest, even if they're incompetent.

But there was DEFINITELY something highly dodgy about that penalty he gave Stokes in 2013......
[Post edited 27 Oct 2022 13:32]
Bobby Madley back in the Prem, four years after being sacked on 14:38 - Oct 27 with 1920 viewssP7qupUf

Could be worse....Braverman back after 6 bloody days!
Bobby Madley back in the Prem, four years after being sacked on 14:56 - Oct 27 with 1905 viewsswan65split

Friends huh?
Bobby Madley back in the Prem, four years after being sacked on 16:18 - Oct 27 with 1873 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

What he did was incredibly distasteful and not very nice at all but it is a minor offence in the grand scheme of things and he shouldn’t have to lose his entire career over it.

He should lose his entire career over being completely and thoroughly incompetent as a referee though.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Bobby Madley back in the Prem, four years after being sacked on 17:08 - Oct 27 with 1845 viewsmax936

Bobby Madley back in the Prem, four years after being sacked on 16:18 - Oct 27 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

What he did was incredibly distasteful and not very nice at all but it is a minor offence in the grand scheme of things and he shouldn’t have to lose his entire career over it.

He should lose his entire career over being completely and thoroughly incompetent as a referee though.

It maybe deemed a minor offence to people who are not disabled or affected by disability, perhaps, but any "jokes" regarding disability is far from a joke, in my opinion.
The fact he says he was directing the "joke" at himself makes it worse, in my eyes.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Bobby Madley back in the Prem, four years after being sacked on 20:48 - Oct 27 with 1757 viewsSirjohnalot

Bobby Madley back in the Prem, four years after being sacked on 17:08 - Oct 27 by max936

It maybe deemed a minor offence to people who are not disabled or affected by disability, perhaps, but any "jokes" regarding disability is far from a joke, in my opinion.
The fact he says he was directing the "joke" at himself makes it worse, in my eyes.

Been working very long hours for the past couple of weeks, I read that as Bob Bradley
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024