Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My take 22:53 - Feb 21 with 1003 viewsPBLOCK

So Gaz has now been appointed

Firstly there is part of me that’s excited, I remember his debut v Blackpool at home in about 200 degrees. He scored and was essentially a Tasmanian Devil on the the right hand side which pretty much set the path for his career here, loved him

But why now?

We could have got him post JFH, Holloway, McClaren, Warbs, Bromley Mick or Critchley

At points going for him would have made sense but now seems like the powers that be playing to the gallery

People going on about “style of play” I don’t care to a point. When Gaz was part of Ollys team you’d often see a long diag played to him to knock down to Furs /Gallen then play from there. At times we’ve done this in our most successful teams Heidar was always an out ball

I want to see passion, hard work and a desire to win and if not win that game to go again
and win the next. I couldn’t give a monkeys if you have 80% possession and your predicted goals are 2.88, it’s horse sh!t

I’m not saying we are QPR and we play 44 f’in 2 Mike Bassett style but someone who can get us to be more positive will be a huge breath of fresh air

My boy cried at the weekend, absolutely sobbed (he’d had half term and was tired) but he cried. He wrote a letter to.a player as part of a school project and never got a reply) but while watching soccer Saturday he got so frustrated. I told him as a Rangers fan you sometimes have to go with it even though it’s hard

Tonight my wife is in London was cooking dinner for the kids and told him Ainswiorth was the new Manager. 10 minutes later he walks in the kitchen, ‘Dad he scored some worldies’ (been looking on you tube)

Served his dinner up and as I walked into the room

“Gareth Ainsworths Blue and White Army”

Right behind you Gaz!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024