Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This popped up 19:11 - Aug 23 with 1679 viewsshaggyrogers

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/lifestyle/tv/homes-under-hammers-martin-roberts-27

This is the same lad who made a £100,000 on a house 6 months ago on homes under the hammer. That's quarter of a million profit in 6 months.

On the football forum because he is the son of one of the sellouts !!
This popped up on 19:27 - Aug 23 with 1621 viewsReslovenSwan1

The "sellouts" took a ramshackle football club worth £1m and took it to the Premier league where it was worth £100m. They sold most of their shareholding.

Only a group of total idiots would not sell at a 10,000% profit. I think you know who they were. A group owned by the fans. Something went wrong somewhere. I think all the members were fast asleep. I blame the members

Would you give them another £5? Crack on if you support Santander bank.

Wise sage since Toshack era

This popped up on 20:58 - Aug 23 with 1489 viewsFireboy2

This popped up on 19:27 - Aug 23 by ReslovenSwan1

The "sellouts" took a ramshackle football club worth £1m and took it to the Premier league where it was worth £100m. They sold most of their shareholding.

Only a group of total idiots would not sell at a 10,000% profit. I think you know who they were. A group owned by the fans. Something went wrong somewhere. I think all the members were fast asleep. I blame the members

Only took you 16 minutes to take the bai🎣
This popped up on 21:04 - Aug 23 with 1471 viewsRhonddaSwans

This popped up on 20:58 - Aug 23 by Fireboy2

Only took you 16 minutes to take the bai🎣

😂 you know res is on it mate.
I like him being unapologetically Res its refreshing mate.
He adds something here doesn't he.

Poll: Euro 2024 Winner 🏆 Predictions

This popped up on 13:05 - Aug 24 with 1203 viewsDoubeDoube

This popped up on 19:27 - Aug 23 by ReslovenSwan1

next level
This popped up on 15:08 - Aug 24 with 1124 viewsFireboy2

This popped up on 13:05 - Aug 24 by DoubeDoube

next level

Yes it is but the wrong way though.
This popped up on 15:26 - Aug 24 with 1099 viewsReslovenSwan1

In 2012 did anyone really expect Swansea city to stay 7 years in the premier league?

11 -12 years later Swansea have been pretty much competitive staying 30 in the league system throughout. Many fans predicted a 1982 style collapse with a sinking ship. Books looking pretty solid. No CVAs on the way.

One minor shareholder grabbed their belongings and ran for the lifeboats and London lawyers . They have sheepishly returned. Shameful really.

The club has produced a hand full of star from the academy with more to come Azzeem, Congreve, Josh Thomas, Cotterill Lissah all thriving.

There are realistic hope of a top 6 again this year, Time for optimism not the blubbering "but they said next level" whinging,

Wise sage since Toshack era

This popped up on 15:39 - Aug 24 with 1088 viewsFireboy2

This popped up on 15:26 - Aug 24 by ReslovenSwan1

In 2012 did anyone really expect Swansea city to stay 7 years in the premier league?

11 -12 years later Swansea have been pretty much competitive staying 30 in the league system throughout. Many fans predicted a 1982 style collapse with a sinking ship. Books looking pretty solid. No CVAs on the way.

One minor shareholder grabbed their belongings and ran for the lifeboats and London lawyers . They have sheepishly returned. Shameful really.

The club has produced a hand full of star from the academy with more to come Azzeem, Congreve, Josh Thomas, Cotterill Lissah all thriving.

There are realistic hope of a top 6 again this year, Time for optimism not the blubbering "but they said next level" whinging,

Expectations are not the point being made.

The next level is.
This popped up on 18:39 - Aug 24 with 1006 viewsswan_si

This popped up on 15:39 - Aug 24 by Fireboy2

Expectations are not the point being made.

The next level is.

Serious question, what did you think next level meant?
Login to get fewer ads

This popped up on 19:07 - Aug 24 with 977 viewsFireboy2

This popped up on 18:39 - Aug 24 by swan_si

Serious question, what did you think next level meant?

Extending the stadium therefore striking the iron whilst it was hot for one, that would have given us upto 33% more on our attendance, at the time they took over we had 4 great seasons in the PL, the potential extra attendance would have given them more money for players but they appointed Brad Bobbley instead 🙄

We all know what happened after that 🤷
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024