Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Channel 4 00:26 - Nov 12 with 751 viewsRobbie

Just watched the film Terminator , Dark Fate .

What a load of nonsense , but really enjoyed it somehow , viewed to the end too .
Arnie and Linda Hamilton made it a bit of fun with nods to the past franchises

Some remakes are a mess , Jaws dragged on under the Title , gave up after a while .
The Matrix confused me even after the first screening , maybe me and plot line issues .

Have not caught up with Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones as yet in the latest release .
He must be knocking on , great character on film , sure CGI will help out .

Channel 4 on 09:42 - Nov 12 with 719 viewsonehunglow

Watched John Wick 4 last night
3 hrs I’ll never get back again

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Channel 4 on 11:31 - Nov 12 with 698 viewsmax936

Channel 4 on 09:42 - Nov 12 by onehunglow

Watched John Wick 4 last night
3 hrs I’ll never get back again

I've seen 1 and 2 and I refuse to watch the rest, pure crap in my eyes, as for the Terminator its all been said, shocking kids stuff although I'm not sure if it was intended for kids.

I watched a heart warming film earlier in the evening called Fisherman's Friends it was excellent, superb performance by all involved, Danny Mays is superb in it, great actor.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Channel 4 on 12:08 - Nov 12 with 689 viewsonehunglow

Channel 4 on 11:31 - Nov 12 by max936

I've seen 1 and 2 and I refuse to watch the rest, pure crap in my eyes, as for the Terminator its all been said, shocking kids stuff although I'm not sure if it was intended for kids.

I watched a heart warming film earlier in the evening called Fisherman's Friends it was excellent, superb performance by all involved, Danny Mays is superb in it, great actor.

Seen that Ste.
I watched John Wick as a brain enema
It made me feel rather effete .
He’s tough that Keane Reeves

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Channel 4 on 18:47 - Nov 12 with 650 viewsmax936

Channel 4 on 12:08 - Nov 12 by onehunglow

Seen that Ste.
I watched John Wick as a brain enema
It made me feel rather effete .
He’s tough that Keane Reeves

I like Reeves he's very down to earth and behaves like the average man in the street, very grounded.

I've no time for the John Wick stuff though, all shooty shooty nonsense.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2023 18:48]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Channel 4 on 19:55 - Nov 12 with 627 viewsSullutaCreturned

Channel 4 on 18:47 - Nov 12 by max936

I like Reeves he's very down to earth and behaves like the average man in the street, very grounded.

I've no time for the John Wick stuff though, all shooty shooty nonsense.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2023 18:48]

I like Reeves too but some of his folms are typical of todays culture. They are long on action with overdone special effects but short on a decent story and decent actors.

Tha's why I used to like TCM and was gutted when it stopped. Some of the old films have very good stories with superb actors and obviously are very light on special effects but they had proper stunts where what you saw actually happened because they didn't have CGI.
Channel 4 on 17:18 - Nov 13 with 568 viewsunion_jack

Channel 4 on 19:55 - Nov 12 by SullutaCreturned

I like Reeves too but some of his folms are typical of todays culture. They are long on action with overdone special effects but short on a decent story and decent actors.

Tha's why I used to like TCM and was gutted when it stopped. Some of the old films have very good stories with superb actors and obviously are very light on special effects but they had proper stunts where what you saw actually happened because they didn't have CGI.

You may like Talking Pictures Sky 328 who do the older films. Lots of crap of course but the odd good thing.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024