Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
google and i pad changes, anyone know why? 00:03 - Dec 25 with 1120 viewsRangersDave

Hi and Merry Christmas everyone.

In the last week or 2 Google has started to ask me for consent and cookie choices on every page i now visit.

Its also asking me to confirm i'm using my i pad or sammsung phone, by sending me requests to prove i am who i say i am.

All my passwords etc are up to date, but i'm getting mithered a lot. I can be on a web page, go through 2 stage stuff, close, then want to revisit it, and have to do it all over again. It's blinking annoying.

Any thoughts please?
Cheers
Dave

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

google and i pad changes, anyone know why? on 10:38 - Dec 25 with 913 viewsQPRSteve

I've been getting the google consent thing every time I use Safari for some time now. It's really irritating.
google and i pad changes, anyone know why? on 22:36 - Dec 25 with 758 viewsbaz_qpr

Sounds like you've got private browsing set to default - check the settings for Safari
google and i pad changes, anyone know why? on 12:42 - Dec 26 with 586 viewsDavieQPR

Lots of companies doing the second form of security check now days.
I do feel that lately I have rejected more cookies than a Weight Watchers convention.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024