Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Get rid sharpish, or have this cancer corrupt? 18:18 - Jan 1 with 1099 viewsRangersDave

Now, knowing you can only play what you have got, i sympathise with Marti and will still give him a few years grace to get a squad together....... but......

We need someone in the club to sit down tomorrow with the team and pick the 'best 4 or 5', and release with immediate effect every other player in the first team (yes i think they should be paid off and got rid of as they are the problem, not the cure).

Then tomorrow afternoon i'd get the reserves etc together and choose the rest of the team from those players.

1) it would give a 'shot across the bows' to those chosen to stay.
2) it would give those in the reserves etc a filip knowing that the 'promised land of riches' isnt far off if they perform.
3) Pay the reserves on a lower wage than the 4 or 5 chosen but tie them into a performance bonus to boost their wages
4) kick trainers, ramsey, boot boys etc out.

unless we kill this cancer, even league 1 will be a nightmare, only made happier by new grounds to visit next season.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Get rid sharpish, or have this cancer corrupt? on 18:31 - Jan 1 with 916 viewsdigswellhoop

get rid of players NOW even if it means mass clear out qpr wont survive
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024