Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
hav a word with joey please 12:38 - Feb 2 with 2387 viewsTauntonR

i'm no rocket scientits or a football manager but i think part of big micks tactics for saturday will be to target joey - seeing the success norwich had and the simmering feud he has with this club - so if someone is able to tweet him and implore him to be mature and NOT GET SENT OFF please do. also it would be good for MH to give the heads up to the ref - i dont know if they all know the history but i do worry about these things (occasionally)
hav a word with joey please on 12:40 - Feb 2 with 2373 viewsQPunkR

Maybe someone could also point out to Our Joey what colour we're playing in, as well as teaching him how to take any freekick or corner.

QPR - "shit but local"

hav a word with joey please on 14:05 - Feb 2 with 2280 viewskingo

Luckily the main protagonist (Carl Henry) got himself sent off a couple of games back, so won't be playing. I thought his corners were actually better last night.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

hav a word with joey please on 14:08 - Feb 2 with 2263 viewswaveydave

Personnaly can't wait for him to leave the club. He was a logical signing at the time but I blame him for Neil's sacking and his tweets
hav a word with joey please on 14:09 - Feb 2 with 2253 viewswittle

hav a word with joey please on 14:08 - Feb 2 by waveydave

Personnaly can't wait for him to leave the club. He was a logical signing at the time but I blame him for Neil's sacking and his tweets

not the results and tactics then
hav a word with joey please on 14:11 - Feb 2 with 2241 viewsHAYESBOY

hav a word with joey please on 14:09 - Feb 2 by wittle

not the results and tactics then

Tactics like playing SWP out left?

Smells like a trout farm in here

hav a word with joey please on 14:14 - Feb 2 with 2226 viewswittle

hav a word with joey please on 14:11 - Feb 2 by HAYESBOY

Tactics like playing SWP out left?

1 up front home to sunderland
hav a word with joey please on 14:42 - Feb 2 with 2160 views00calben

Completely agree. I'm embarrased he's captain of the Club I love.

Hopefully Diakite will turn out to be a gem and can be the enforcer alongside Akos' creativity.

Barton and SWP need to f&ck off ASAP - we are being left behind the likes of Norwich as we are embarrasing ourselves by signing players on abaility rather than reputation. Barton and SWP have been awful in all but a handful of games.
hav a word with joey please on 14:43 - Feb 2 with 2150 viewsDesertBoot

I'm with you. I hope he moves on in the summer. Liability on and off the pitch.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Login to get fewer ads

hav a word with joey please on 14:48 - Feb 2 with 2123 viewsscot1963

is a scientits a bit like a sugartits but with a brain?
hav a word with joey please on 15:00 - Feb 2 with 2086 viewsBazWoT

Thought he did alright last evening, dead ball kicking apart, kept his cool totally when clattered and got away with a couple of neat little fouls.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

hav a word with joey please on 15:50 - Feb 2 with 1990 viewsTW_R

hav a word with joey please on 14:48 - Feb 2 by scot1963

is a scientits a bit like a sugartits but with a brain?

Lol

hav a word with joey please on 16:04 - Feb 2 with 1949 viewsHAYESBOY

hav a word with joey please on 14:14 - Feb 2 by wittle

1 up front home to sunderland

A bit like Villa did last night & took us apart 2nd half?
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Smells like a trout farm in here

hav a word with joey please on 20:47 - Feb 2 with 1799 viewsRanger78

Blaming him for Warnicks sacking is nuts?? He was sacked because we were in freefall?? Besides, Warnock signed him and made him captain, he also signed SWP and those two have been the biggest disappointment so far.

For every cloud has a silver lining, Warnock going has led to our best signing (IMO).... Hughes
hav a word with joey please on 20:58 - Feb 2 with 1774 viewsashward

What's the point, whatever you think he's here until the end of the season and will be instrumental in whether we stay up or not. What's the alternative in centre mid?

Let's get behind the whole team and take a view once we know what division we are playing in next season.

Does Carol Vorderman count?
hav a word with joey please on 21:23 - Feb 2 with 1744 viewsTW_R

hav a word with joey please on 20:58 - Feb 2 by ashward

What's the point, whatever you think he's here until the end of the season and will be instrumental in whether we stay up or not. What's the alternative in centre mid?

Let's get behind the whole team and take a view once we know what division we are playing in next season.

^This

It's like a stuck record on here about Barton at the moment. He's the captain and we don't have anyone else that can play instead of him. Why don't fans just get behind him and the team. He's likely going to be the main-stay in midfield for the rest of the season.

As for the twittering stuff - ffs - if you don't like it, don't f*cking read it. It's really not difficult to work out, is it? I don't like Coldplay and, you know what, I don't go online to find any of their music.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
hav a word with joey please on 21:29 - Feb 2 with 1731 viewsscot1963

hav a word with joey please on 20:58 - Feb 2 by ashward

if this works it's probably more like this than carol:

hav a word with joey please on 22:19 - Feb 2 with 1667 viewsBrightonhoop

Oh give over with the anti-Joey shyte willya?! He's our headcase and a great asett to the Club. Get behind him or shut up.
To the OP wise words. If anyone can tweet him do so.
hav a word with joey please on 22:30 - Feb 2 with 1646 viewsSomersetHoops

I think our team has a different general strength now and I can't see Cisse and Zamora being bossed by Barton so he'll need to bing his game up a notch to have any credibility as captain. If his deadball kicks continue to be crap they will tell him to give them to someone else because it will impact on their performance.

All this I think is a good thing.

Who's Next?

hav a word with joey please on 07:33 - Feb 3 with 1560 viewsNathanNI

I couldn't give a flying f*uck about him and twitter, but his pass completion rate for a CM is terrible. We lose the ball through him far too often.
hav a word with joey please on 12:12 - Feb 3 with 1484 viewsQPunkR

Too right. He can't pass wind at the minute and should be booted to the bench as soon as Akos is back fit (if he ever manages that) to play alongside Diakite.

QPR - "shit but local"

hav a word with joey please on 12:15 - Feb 3 with 1475 viewswestolian

hav a word with joey please on 12:12 - Feb 3 by QPunkR

Too right. He can't pass wind at the minute and should be booted to the bench as soon as Akos is back fit (if he ever manages that) to play alongside Diakite.

its nice to have strength in depth at last

sort of !

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024