Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thread deleted? 15:49 - Feb 28 with 1061 viewsMarkPerryMason

Has my thread on the spurs chant been deleted? If so apologies if offence caused. I think it answers my query in any event.
Thread deleted? on 15:55 - Feb 28 with 1039 viewsHollowayRanger

what was that the one about the one legged gay black dwarf!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Thread deleted? on 15:57 - Feb 28 with 1035 viewsNorthernr

Yes it has. Not one of the tougher decisions I've had to make TBH.
Thread deleted? on 15:58 - Feb 28 with 1032 viewsA40Bosh

Perhaps because you then mentioned a court case was actually involved about the very subject matter that it was considered best to zap it quickly

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Thread deleted? on 16:12 - Feb 28 with 987 viewsMarkPerryMason

Thread deleted? on 15:57 - Feb 28 by Northernr

Yes it has. Not one of the tougher decisions I've had to make TBH.

I retrieved the actual song lyrics from a newspaper article written on the subject of anti-semitism so therefore presumed (albeit wrongly) that the contents would be permitted. I won't post the link as obviously it would create the same problem.

In relation to court cases sufficient things have been omitted and amended to avoid interference. Plus it's not a jury case so no prejudice could be possible.

I accept the decision but refute the recklessness implication.
Thread deleted? on 17:08 - Feb 28 with 924 viewsJonDoeman

Thread deleted? on 16:12 - Feb 28 by MarkPerryMason

I retrieved the actual song lyrics from a newspaper article written on the subject of anti-semitism so therefore presumed (albeit wrongly) that the contents would be permitted. I won't post the link as obviously it would create the same problem.

In relation to court cases sufficient things have been omitted and amended to avoid interference. Plus it's not a jury case so no prejudice could be possible.

I accept the decision but refute the recklessness implication.

If they can prove he sung it, he's bang to rights for something.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

It Is What It Is !!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024