Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pubs in E14 10:26 - Mar 8 with 2378 viewsQPR_26

Hi guys, I have just recently moved to E14 and was wondering if there were any other local R's knocking around that could recommend a good pub that will/might be showing the game this Saturday?

Thanks in advance.
Pubs in E14 on 10:50 - Mar 8 with 2365 viewsA40Bosh

Mate,

If I were you I would jump on the Jubilee Line at the Wharf and change onto the Piccadilly heading west on an Uxbridge Train, leave at Ruislip Manor Station, exit the station and cross over the road to Hennessy's Pub. You will be amonst your own in there!

W7Ranger and his 'friend' from West Drayton Platform can often be seen in there for away matches when he can not take him up the R's on a Saturday afternoon
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Pubs in E14 on 17:47 - Mar 8 with 2280 viewsscot1963

Pubs in E14 on 10:50 - Mar 8 by A40Bosh

Mate,

If I were you I would jump on the Jubilee Line at the Wharf and change onto the Piccadilly heading west on an Uxbridge Train, leave at Ruislip Manor Station, exit the station and cross over the road to Hennessy's Pub. You will be amonst your own in there!

W7Ranger and his 'friend' from West Drayton Platform can often be seen in there for away matches when he can not take him up the R's on a Saturday afternoon

w7 has strenuously refuted this allegation
Pubs in E14 on 17:55 - Mar 8 with 2269 viewsSonofNorfolt

The Bell next to Ruislip Gardens station is a Rangers pub.
Pubs in E14 on 21:46 - Mar 8 with 2184 viewsleytonstonehoop

Pubs in E14 on 17:55 - Mar 8 by SonofNorfolt

The Bell next to Ruislip Gardens station is a Rangers pub.

E14 - where's E14, is that Chingford?

I'm in E11 and to be honest mate there's very few R's fans round this neck o' the woods. I'd love to go the game itself but due to lack of funds will be either watching at the Heathcote Arms in Leytonstone or at home cheering on the R's.

I go to all the home games but cannot afford away day travel. I'm confident for an impressive R's victory, we did it at Wolves, Everton and Stoke next stop Bolton. C'mon you suuuperrrrr...
Pubs in E14 on 22:29 - Mar 8 with 2169 viewsrunningman75

My ex is in Leyton and spend a lot of time in that neck of the woods. Not been to the Heathcote in ages though , her dad used to sometimes drink there as he lived round the corner.
Pubs in E14 on 22:41 - Mar 8 with 2155 viewsPlumsteadQPR

Pubs in E14 on 21:46 - Mar 8 by leytonstonehoop

E14 - where's E14, is that Chingford?

I'm in E11 and to be honest mate there's very few R's fans round this neck o' the woods. I'd love to go the game itself but due to lack of funds will be either watching at the Heathcote Arms in Leytonstone or at home cheering on the R's.

I go to all the home games but cannot afford away day travel. I'm confident for an impressive R's victory, we did it at Wolves, Everton and Stoke next stop Bolton. C'mon you suuuperrrrr...

E14 = Poplar and the Island.

Used to work over that way and I can't imagine there's many Ranger there - unless they live in one of those posh flats by Canary Wharf!

As for pubs, all depends on where in E14 you are. I: a bit of a ghost town football wise though really - The George on the island will probably have it if you're near that.
Pubs in E14 on 23:18 - Mar 8 with 2133 viewsLimper

The Oporto in Limehouse, opposite Westferry DLR, should be showing it. Better than most pubs on the island but not much competition really.
Pubs in E14 on 10:55 - Mar 9 with 2077 viewsQPR_26

Thanks for the ideas guys, I am living near Crossharbour so near The George and The Pepper Saint Ontigold (which I am led to believe has Sky).

Login to get fewer ads

Pubs in E14 on 12:46 - Mar 9 with 2048 viewsleytonstonehoop

Pubs in E14 on 10:55 - Mar 9 by QPR_26

Thanks for the ideas guys, I am living near Crossharbour so near The George and The Pepper Saint Ontigold (which I am led to believe has Sky).

Well enjoy the R's game wherever you will be chaps.

I'm pretty anxious to say the least and find its occupying too much of my time thinking about whether we'll take home 3 points. You R's!

Out for beers in the Half Moon in Putney tonight, an early morning hangover cure run in the morning and then all set for the big game at the Heathcote. C'monnnn!
Pubs in E14 on 12:53 - Mar 9 with 2042 viewsW7Ranger

Pubs in E14 on 10:50 - Mar 8 by A40Bosh

Mate,

This is not me (or him!) in that picture!!!!

Pubs in E14 on 13:12 - Mar 9 with 2035 viewsA40Bosh

Pubs in E14 on 12:53 - Mar 9 by W7Ranger

This is not me (or him!) in that picture!!!!

Of course it isn't you mate.

Cos the pair of you were in the toilets on the other platform at the time!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Pubs in E14 on 13:18 - Mar 9 with 2030 viewsW7Ranger

Pubs in E14 on 13:12 - Mar 9 by A40Bosh

Of course it isn't you mate.

Cos the pair of you were in the toilets on the other platform at the time!

NO WE WERE NOT!!!!!!!!!

they were locked!!
Pubs in E14 on 13:31 - Mar 9 with 2023 viewsA40Bosh

Pubs in E14 on 13:18 - Mar 9 by W7Ranger

NO WE WERE NOT!!!!!!!!!

they were locked!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024