Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Twitter 14:30 - May 3 with 647 viewsLewes_r

May be a good idea to tweet some arse licking messages to any west brom players that are on it that we hope they have a good game and we are politely relying on them to turn up

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Twitter on 14:54 - May 3 with 626 viewsFerdy

Isn't Liam Ridgewell a Rangers fan? Maybe he can make sure his team mates are up for it.
Twitter on 14:58 - May 3 with 614 viewsreal_loftus

Just seen Ian Taylor's latest. Apparently, all those pissed off with the "we know whats expected" line are now "haters". He also said "dont hate the player, hate the game".

Is he a press officer for a football club or a global rap artiste? Or just a drama queen?

ATAF.

Twitter on 14:58 - May 3 with 614 viewsJonDoeman

Twitter on 14:54 - May 3 by Ferdy

Isn't Liam Ridgewell a Rangers fan? Maybe he can make sure his team mates are up for it.

No he's not....he's been disowned.

It Is What It Is !!

Twitter on 15:00 - May 3 with 610 viewsJAY

Twitter on 14:58 - May 3 by real_loftus

Just seen Ian Taylor's latest. Apparently, all those pissed off with the "we know whats expected" line are now "haters". He also said "dont hate the player, hate the game".

Is he a press officer for a football club or a global rap artiste? Or just a drama queen?

had to unfollow the 'press team'. cringeworthy stuff.
Twitter on 15:47 - May 3 with 580 viewsessextaxiboy

Why do they call the press conference" the presser"? Makes me cringe .

Twitter on 15:48 - May 3 with 575 viewsWeaverQPR

Twitter on 15:47 - May 3 by essextaxiboy

Why do they call the press conference" the presser"? Makes me cringe .

bum boys who probably can't even kick a ball.

@WeavQPR

Twitter on 15:55 - May 3 with 564 viewsessextaxiboy

Twitter on 15:48 - May 3 by WeaverQPR

bum boys who probably can't even kick a ball.

Exactly "Media Luvvys " who have been at OUR club 10 minutes and think they can excite us with insider jargon .
Twitter on 16:19 - May 3 with 543 viewsadhoc_qpr

Twitter on 14:58 - May 3 by real_loftus

Instead of moaning about the reaction, why doesn't he ask some original questions or add a dose of reality to his player interviews and statements?

It's a real pet hate of mine when players say 'we need to forget about last week now' - easy for you to say pal, it cost me over £50 for my ticket and the mental trauma will take years of counselling to overcome!!!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024