Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The best thing about all these signings ... 19:26 - Aug 30 with 1902 viewstooting_hoop

... is reading the spittle firing outrage from fans of 'top clubs'. "The QPR don't deserve this" comments, or "these players are wasting their talents" I despise these people. In my mind they are always the plastic fans. I want to ignore them but they pi ss me off so much.

What they actually mean is that they signed up to an age old covenant - 'I'll support a big club because they win and that makes me a winner' they don't like it when this gets upset and a club starts spending money that they don't feel deserves to.

I love it when a smaller club starts spending money, creates a better league and more interest all round.

They can all go fcuk themselves.

Follow me on Twitter @tootinghoop

The best thing about all these signings ... on 19:30 - Aug 30 with 1873 viewsQPRJennyxxx

i've only just started supporting qpr since we got money, hate it that small clubs like southampton and reading are splashing out, the really don't desrve it.

mmmmmm Lee Cook xxxxxxxxx

The best thing about all these signings ... on 19:51 - Aug 30 with 1806 viewsjonno

Totally agree with the OP. There's a certain amount of jealousy, and of course fear of upsetting the status quo and making life a bit more difficult for their comfortable existence. They really don't want to see any more competition.
The best thing about all these signings ... on 20:44 - Aug 30 with 1641 viewskomradkirk

It amused me when man united starting complaing about chelsea spending money.
it amused me even more when both started moaning about man city spending money.
it was ok for man united and thier fans when they had 20 years of being the only club with any real money.
but my view is"fcuk them all"
The best thing about all these signings ... on 21:43 - Aug 30 with 1541 viewsCiderwithRsie

The best thing about all these signings ... on 20:44 - Aug 30 by komradkirk

it was ok for man united and thier fans when they had 20 years of being the only club with any real money.

You've forgotten Man U complaining that Blackburn bought the title and booing Shearer because he "only went to Blackburn for the money".

Otherwise: egg bloody zactly. Time for a reprise of "fcuk em all, fcuk em all, United West Ham Arsenal...."
The best thing about all these signings ... on 21:45 - Aug 30 with 1530 viewsWatfordR

The best thing about all these signings ... on 20:44 - Aug 30 by komradkirk

This is the correct answer.
The best thing about all these signings ... on 21:48 - Aug 30 with 1511 viewsJamie

Don't forget, Utd 'earned their money', everyone else is scum and buying success.

Translation, it's fine to be financed by Asian, middle eastern & American teenagers buying merchandise, but utterly beastly for a Russian or Arab billionaire to do the same.
The best thing about all these signings ... on 22:41 - Aug 30 with 1382 viewsCharlie1

The best thing about all these signings ... on 21:45 - Aug 30 by WatfordR

This is the correct answer.

Agreed

LOFL @ Jen!

2:59 baby!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024