Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
F. A. O Ted Hendrix 20:24 - Feb 22 with 2421 viewslongbottom

Now come on old son........chin up. Like me you're a Queen Charlotte's boy I believe and I know how hard it is at the moment but it's in your vein's and you know it.

Honestly Ted I remember walking out of Loftus Road sometime in early season 1968 having got done 4-0 by THAT LOT and thinking fxxk I've got to go to school on monday and face all them Chelsea cxxt's. That, in all honesty, was the lowest I've ever felt, before or since. I've been a supporter since 1959 and I've seen wonderful high's and a few low's along the way but in all honesty I would'nt change a thing. Not one thing. We're lucky, really lucky, to be fan's of this club regardless of how we feel at the moment. So what if we get relegated this season? Next time it'll be a new season and who know's what will happen? I'll be at Craven Cottage if I have to crawl there on my hands and knee's.........because, like you, I'm Queen's Park Ranger's through and through. Christ I love this club.

F. A. O Ted Hendrix on 21:07 - Feb 22 with 2369 views18StoneOfHoop

Well said Longbottom.
There was good old Ted,TheTaffyChimpFrightener,all last season exhorting nay-saying Jonah Ee-ore posters on these boards to keep their chin up's and keep the faith and now he too goes all wibbly-wobbly cheese-eating surrender monkey on us.
Come on,3rd January 2013 what a night that was! I had a seat next to a CFC season-ticket holder at the front of the West (?..Mears/tunnel) stand and had a magnificent view of SWP's 72nd minute totally-out-of-character epic strike.Surrounded by scum I merely tightened my fist and momentarily screwed-up my eyes at the time and lapped up the non-stop noisy long-suffering 3,100 R's in the Shed 50 yards to my left going potty.Their support really made me feel proud.I flew home up North End Road singing that night.We could never see that result coming; they'd just put 8 past Villa FFS.They can't take that away from me.

On April Fool's Day we have the chance to complete a famous West london sporting double and make right Charlies out of Tarquin & Konky's Cottaging River Rat Fools.You know you'll be there!
Yes,this has been a season from hell - my low point like many others was that abject 3-0 down capitulation after half an hour v the reds and being spoken/shouted at so strongly to by R's stewards & fans (for singing the wrong pissed-up miserable song at the wrong time -"If you're all going to Brentford..") that I left LR on 35 mins - BUT...
... whatever the season we follow our team,our boys,our hoops,our manor,our tribe,our faith,our religion..come what may,however shite modern football & footballers gets until we're 6 foot under,no question.
In The Blessed Name of Daphne Biggs,Amen.

Going to Villa Park but not making the Cottage,are you sure TH?

Nil Desperandum.

COME ON YOU RRRRRRRRRRRssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

F. A. O Ted Hendrix on 23:33 - Feb 22 with 2302 viewsted_hendrix

F. A. O Ted Hendrix on 21:07 - Feb 22 by 18StoneOfHoop

Well said Longbottom.
There was good old Ted,TheTaffyChimpFrightener,all last season exhorting nay-saying Jonah Ee-ore posters on these boards to keep their chin up's and keep the faith and now he too goes all wibbly-wobbly cheese-eating surrender monkey on us.
Come on,3rd January 2013 what a night that was! I had a seat next to a CFC season-ticket holder at the front of the West (?..Mears/tunnel) stand and had a magnificent view of SWP's 72nd minute totally-out-of-character epic strike.Surrounded by scum I merely tightened my fist and momentarily screwed-up my eyes at the time and lapped up the non-stop noisy long-suffering 3,100 R's in the Shed 50 yards to my left going potty.Their support really made me feel proud.I flew home up North End Road singing that night.We could never see that result coming; they'd just put 8 past Villa FFS.They can't take that away from me.

On April Fool's Day we have the chance to complete a famous West london sporting double and make right Charlies out of Tarquin & Konky's Cottaging River Rat Fools.You know you'll be there!
Yes,this has been a season from hell - my low point like many others was that abject 3-0 down capitulation after half an hour v the reds and being spoken/shouted at so strongly to by R's stewards & fans (for singing the wrong pissed-up miserable song at the wrong time -"If you're all going to Brentford..") that I left LR on 35 mins - BUT...
... whatever the season we follow our team,our boys,our hoops,our manor,our tribe,our faith,our religion..come what may,however shite modern football & footballers gets until we're 6 foot under,no question.
In The Blessed Name of Daphne Biggs,Amen.

Going to Villa Park but not making the Cottage,are you sure TH?

Nil Desperandum.

COME ON YOU RRRRRRRRRRRssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Longbottom, good post mate and thanks, yea I'm Queen Charlottes born you've a good memory.

18Stone,
Don't ever give up posting on here, you're posts are high class.
Bad day at work yesterday, look in on here and see that there is no Remy for Saturday and think fck this shit, bolox to It all etc.
I'll be at foolham, I'll be at Rangers tomorrow,,
We just keep going I guess, Rangers are our escape from the weekly shit
Man needs to be pissed off with it all some times.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

F. A. O Ted Hendrix on 09:10 - Feb 23 with 2232 viewsKerryE

I'm Queen Charlottes as well
F. A. O Ted Hendrix on 09:56 - Feb 23 with 2198 viewseghamranger

F. A. O Ted Hendrix on 23:33 - Feb 22 by ted_hendrix

Longbottom, good post mate and thanks, yea I'm Queen Charlottes born you've a good memory.

18Stone,
Don't ever give up posting on here, you're posts are high class.
Bad day at work yesterday, look in on here and see that there is no Remy for Saturday and think fck this shit, bolox to It all etc.
I'll be at foolham, I'll be at Rangers tomorrow,,
We just keep going I guess, Rangers are our escape from the weekly shit
Man needs to be pissed off with it all some times.

No Remy!!!!
F. A. O Ted Hendrix on 10:33 - Feb 23 with 2171 viewsantoknee64

Hey im Queen Charlottes aswell (64).
F. A. O Ted Hendrix on 11:06 - Feb 23 with 2152 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I'm QC too (35)

18stone that Chelsea description made me laugh, the image I had in my head. Nice one.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

F. A. O Ted Hendrix on 11:37 - Feb 23 with 2135 viewspeejaybee

Can anyone explain WHY or HOW you become and stay an R Cos I have been saying it ( and getting funny looks) for the past 64 years and I just cant explain why to people that ask me.
Please Help Me.
Answers on the back of a Fag Packet.

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

F. A. O Ted Hendrix on 13:07 - Feb 23 with 2109 viewsKerryE

F. A. O Ted Hendrix on 11:37 - Feb 23 by peejaybee

Can anyone explain WHY or HOW you become and stay an R Cos I have been saying it ( and getting funny looks) for the past 64 years and I just cant explain why to people that ask me.
Please Help Me.
Answers on the back of a Fag Packet.

Because you're a trend setter - not sure when this trend is going to start though
Login to get fewer ads

F. A. O Ted Hendrix on 18:55 - Feb 23 with 2077 viewsted_hendrix

Got me foolham ticket at the ground today longbottom.

That's Southampton, Villa and foolham away lined up.

Can't wait

Chin up mate

lol

etc

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

F. A. O Ted Hendrix on 19:03 - Feb 23 with 2060 viewsGloucs_R

F. A. O Ted Hendrix on 11:06 - Feb 23 by Metallica_Hoop

I'm QC too (35)

18stone that Chelsea description made me laugh, the image I had in my head. Nice one.

Born in 35?

Born in 78 at QC

Poll: Are we staying up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024