Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nexus 7 help (non QPR) 09:59 - May 4 with 3273 viewssix_foot_two

Does anyone know a simple way to download adobe flash onto the Nexus , I've. tried following advice on various sites but with no luck.
Nexus 7 help (non QPR) on 10:22 - May 4 with 3262 viewsSmartRs

I thought that Flash Player no longer works or is available for Android devices?
Nexus 7 help (non QPR) on 10:41 - May 4 with 3253 viewssix_foot_two

Nexus 7 help (non QPR) on 10:22 - May 4 by SmartRs

I thought that Flash Player no longer works or is available for Android devices?

That's correct but there is a way to down load it using adobe archive files but I am not sure how this is done.
Nexus 7 help (non QPR) on 12:08 - May 4 with 3231 viewssunburyhoop

1st you need to download firefox browser from the app store as flash will not work on the default chrome browser. 2nd go to settings and into security, tick the unknown sources box. 3rd using firefox go to http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html and download android version 11.1.115.17 version of flash. Job done. Don't forget to go back to your security settings and uncheck the unknown sources box when you've finished.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

QPR is my religion, loftus road is my church

Nexus 7 help (non QPR) on 12:52 - May 4 with 3204 viewsRangersAreBack

Nexus 7 help (non QPR) on 12:08 - May 4 by sunburyhoop

1st you need to download firefox browser from the app store as flash will not work on the default chrome browser. 2nd go to settings and into security, tick the unknown sources box. 3rd using firefox go to http://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html and download android version 11.1.115.17 version of flash. Job done. Don't forget to go back to your security settings and uncheck the unknown sources box when you've finished.

Yep I have a Nexus 7 and 4 and that's the way to do it.

The key points are:

Flash player will work with firefox so suggest you use this browser. You can download this from the Google Play store

You can't get flash player from the Google Play store so you need to tick unknown sources.

Nexus 7 help (non QPR) on 14:45 - May 4 with 3174 viewssix_foot_two

Nexus 7 help (non QPR) on 12:08 - May 4 by sunburyhoop

Thanks mate working fine .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024