Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Non-QPR Help Required - Milan Holiday 09:23 - Jul 25 with 1014 viewstoboboly

I am going to Milan for a long weekend at the beginning of October, I have my itinerary pretty much finalised and haven't had any problems,

however

Tickets to see the last supper only went on sale recently for October and have already sold out for the days I will be in Milan. I have tried calling them for the past week to see if there are any spares but have never even got through to anyone. The problem is that tickets through the official people are 10euros but a "tour" is 55euros and I would rather save that cash if possible.

Anyone with any inside knowledge/experience with this?

Any help much appreciated.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Non-QPR Help Required - Milan Holiday on 09:26 - Jul 25 with 1007 viewsbaz_qpr

You have absolutely zero chance of getting 10 euro ticketsm, this is Italy remember
Non-QPR Help Required - Milan Holiday on 09:28 - Jul 25 with 1003 viewstoboboly

Non-QPR Help Required - Milan Holiday on 09:26 - Jul 25 by baz_qpr

You have absolutely zero chance of getting 10 euro ticketsm, this is Italy remember

That's what I was wondering, do I just book the 55euro ones now or hold out and see if I can snag some cheap ones when I get there? It's really annoying 'cos half of October I can buy 10euro tickets for, just not when I will be there

Non-QPR Help Required - Milan Holiday on 09:47 - Jul 25 with 989 viewsEastR

Went to Milan once. It was like being in Manchester, without the rain.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Non-QPR Help Required - Milan Holiday on 11:11 - Jul 25 with 964 viewswestberksr

watch out for the pick pockets; done my Dad when we were there for football.

loads of the thieving little bar stewards over there on the undergrounds
Non-QPR Help Required - Milan Holiday on 12:40 - Jul 25 with 942 viewsBathRanger

I've been to Milan twice in the last 18 months (and my wife and daughter go every 6 months) and none of us have ever seen the last supper for exactly the same reasons. The cheap basic entry tickets sell out well in advance, leaving only expensive guided tours. Good luck, but I think you'll find it hard to get cheap tickets if they are already showing as sold out on the offical ticket office.

My advice - go to the San Siro instead! Last time I was there just happened to coincide with Inter v Juventus.

If I can be of help with any other questions about Milan, feel free to drop me a message.
Non-QPR Help Required - Milan Holiday on 13:18 - Jul 25 with 926 viewstoboboly

Non-QPR Help Required - Milan Holiday on 12:40 - Jul 25 by BathRanger

I've been to Milan twice in the last 18 months (and my wife and daughter go every 6 months) and none of us have ever seen the last supper for exactly the same reasons. The cheap basic entry tickets sell out well in advance, leaving only expensive guided tours. Good luck, but I think you'll find it hard to get cheap tickets if they are already showing as sold out on the offical ticket office.

My advice - go to the San Siro instead! Last time I was there just happened to coincide with Inter v Juventus.

If I can be of help with any other questions about Milan, feel free to drop me a message.

Cheers mate.

Hoping to do the San Siro, fixtures out tomorrow I believe. The only ballache has been the last supper. May have to take the plunge and do the "tour".

Non-QPR Help Required - Milan Holiday on 20:20 - Jul 25 with 861 viewsloftus_upper

Non-QPR Help Required - Milan Holiday on 09:47 - Jul 25 by EastR

Went to Milan once. It was like being in Manchester, without the rain.

I thought it was like Birmingham. Did not like Milan at all, rude people and not much to see or do.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024