Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
booing zamora 10:40 - Aug 19 with 5100 viewslionboy

I have read that some people are mystified by the fact that some fans boo Bobby Zamora, saying that it is totally counter-productive, and that it won't help him or the team in any way, and so,fans shouldn't do it. Well, I am prepared to own up to being a Zamora boo-boy, and the reason why I do it, is because I believe that he is a truly awful player, who not only fails to contribute but also tends to ruin the efforts of others by messing up attacking moves whenever he gets involved, so I firmly believe that the team would be much better without him, however I also reckon that Harry should have realised this long ago, and my hope is that a booing campaign against Zamora may first prompt Harry intodoing what he should have done a long time ago, and drop him, and second it may just make the player lose heart totally and either retire or seek another club. Both positives for the club in my opinion.
booing zamora on 20:23 - Aug 19 with 1112 viewsconnell10

booing zamora on 17:44 - Aug 19 by VancouverHoop

I don't "love" Ephraim, he's healthy, and Zamora is far from it, is all. Go for Luke Young or shuffle another one of our mid-fielders in if you like. The point is playing a chronically injured player on a regular basis serves no one, not the team, nor the player. We can, and should, do better.

YOU LOVE HOGAN, YOU LOVE HOGAN, NOW YA GONNA MARRY HIM!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

booing zamora on 14:56 - Aug 20 with 1074 viewsisawqpratwcity

Strikers, Harry (or maybe TF), strikers!!!

Same message.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

booing zamora on 16:21 - Aug 20 with 1051 viewscheeseydane

Just watched extended highlights on World, and most of our decent attempts were the result of a pass or knock down from BZ.

Obviously didnt see the game live, but this vendetta/ campaign against him does seem harsh, especially with him carrying the inuries he has.

Technology advances, unfortunately humans do not.

booing zamora on 08:26 - Aug 21 with 1008 viewsWokingR

There is a reason we are called "supporters" and that's because we are there to support.
There was a post on here a few weeks back asking who this years boo boy was going to be and that was before the season had even started.
Can't help thinking that a few on here have a little bit of chelsea in them and would be better off popping down the road to watch their football.
Get behind the players, do your bit or piss off.
booing zamora on 11:09 - Aug 21 with 991 viewsstansleftfoot

Clearly booing Bobby Zamora is pointless and heartless. He's not fit and will not get any fitter. His marginal impact on any game for almost his whole QPR career can now be seen in the light of playing at a lower level with no apparent improvement in his contribution.
The debate or, Boo's if you need to, is in regard to why Harry Redknapp hasn't addressed the issue of a replacement for Zamora and additional cover in the attack.
Shola Amiobi is the indicator and measure of HR's failed transfer policy. Why has this option even been muted, it will be Cureton next....or even the last minute 11'o'clock deadline day Peter Crouch nonsense.
This policy of having to play Zamora is unfair on the man, he's not fit and is likely to put his parts on at any moment. This is not a strong character and he's not fit, unfair and wrong that Harry Redknapp has left himself and BZ with no other alternative. I feel sorry for the Guy!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024