Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Faouzi Gholam 15:25 - Aug 30 with 3285 viewsowza

http://www.ftbpro.com/posts/aaron.johnson/356570/qpr-back-in-for-faouzi-gholam

Queens Park Rangers are hoping to get back to the table with French side Saint Etienne over a move for £2 million rated defender Faouzi Ghoulam.

The Sky Bet Championship side had approached the Ligue 1 club earlier in the summer, but the move collapsed. Now though, with the end of the transfer window quickly coming to a close, the Hoops are trying to revive negotiations over the Algerian international.

Ghoulam had been subject to interest from the likes of Barclays Premier League's Liverpool and Serie A's Torino, but Rangers emerged as the front runners for the young left back.

Saint Etienne are demanding a £2 million fee for the player and it looks like QPR chairman Tony Hernandes will have no choice but to stump the cash if he wants to get his man.

Ghoulam spent 11 years in Saint Etienne's youth academy before finally breaking into the first team in 2010. Since his debut, the former French under 21 international has made an impressive 64 league appearances for the club.
Faouzi Gholam on 15:59 - Aug 30 with 3169 viewsTonto

Tony Hernandez?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Faouzi Gholam on 16:03 - Aug 30 with 3141 viewsMytch_QPR

Faouzi Gholam on 15:59 - Aug 30 by Tonto

Tony Hernandez?

Wasn't he on an episode of Father Ted?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024