Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
clare win all ireland 19:04 - Sep 28 with 1074 viewsclareranger

WHAT A GAME ! ALL I NEED NOW IS THE RSS TO WIN CHAMPIONSHIP C"ON THE BANNER
clare win all ireland on 19:36 - Sep 28 with 1049 viewsfLaMeBoY

Congrats to you mate. Fantastic for Clare and hurling that you won today. I thought like Galway (my county) last year, that you had blown it in the first match and Cork would win it today.
Missed the whole games coming back from QPR. Why was the replay today at 5pm, not tomorrow?
clare win all ireland on 19:42 - Sep 28 with 1039 viewsMonahoop

clare win all ireland on 19:36 - Sep 28 by fLaMeBoY

Congrats to you mate. Fantastic for Clare and hurling that you won today. I thought like Galway (my county) last year, that you had blown it in the first match and Cork would win it today.
Missed the whole games coming back from QPR. Why was the replay today at 5pm, not tomorrow?

Cracking game and a great sport. No allegiance to any county today but well done Clare.

Game played this evening because the womens football final is on tomorrow between Cork and Monaghan. Come on the Farney girls!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

clare win all ireland on 19:45 - Sep 28 with 1025 viewsHollowayRanger

oh crap thought it wa on sunday!

im a corkie!

and they lost!!!!!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

clare win all ireland on 19:50 - Sep 28 with 1020 viewsgueRRilla

Shame about the Dubs winning the football, but I was up for Clare today so happy enough! Anything that stops those Cork eejits from lording it over the rest of us is good for me.

Lillywhites for Sam in 2014!
clare win all ireland on 19:51 - Sep 28 with 1020 viewsMonahoop

And it will be a double defeat this weekend for the Rebs.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024