Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mike Petrasso 09:30 - Sep 12 with 731 viewsaston_hoop

Not seen it mentioned on here but he has gone to Orient on loan. Shame we had to give SWP playing time instead of him against Burton but good luck to him. From what I've seen, with a bit of coaching he'll make a decent player for someone else one day!

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Mike Petrasso on 10:11 - Sep 12 with 684 viewsderbyhoop

No shame. I wonder if he was injured in pre season, as he didn't play much. Would have preferred a Championship loan but Orient will look after him.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Mike Petrasso on 10:12 - Sep 12 with 681 viewsTonto

actually i think this is good news. hes hoghly unlikely to get into the first team through training with us. if he goes off, bangs in a few, makes a few etc. he's likley to get more recognisition.

its the modern way.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Mike Petrasso on 11:43 - Sep 12 with 606 viewsSomersetHoops

Mike Petrasso on 10:12 - Sep 12 by Tonto

actually i think this is good news. hes hoghly unlikely to get into the first team through training with us. if he goes off, bangs in a few, makes a few etc. he's likley to get more recognisition.

its the modern way.

Its a bad way!

Who's Next?

Mike Petrasso on 12:08 - Sep 12 with 552 viewsJigsore

still no club for Hogan?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024