Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
These players with this management and coaching team... 18:16 - Jan 31 with 654 viewsbaz_qpr

Are certainties for relegation IMHO.

It's either new / more players or a new coaching / management team or we accept our fate
These players with this management and coaching team... on 18:20 - Jan 31 with 635 viewsHunterhoop

And look how well the new players thing has worked these last 3 years.
These players with this management and coaching team... on 18:22 - Jan 31 with 622 viewskropotkin41

The thing is that if we're nailed on for relegation - and I think we are - and if Redknapp will push off anyway - and he will won't he?- then why keep him for 15 games of a doomed season?

Just the cost of getting rid?
[Post edited 31 Jan 2015 18:24]

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

These players with this management and coaching team... on 18:27 - Jan 31 with 595 viewsjoolsyp

These players with this management and coaching team... on 18:22 - Jan 31 by kropotkin41

The thing is that if we're nailed on for relegation - and I think we are - and if Redknapp will push off anyway - and he will won't he?- then why keep him for 15 games of a doomed season?

Just the cost of getting rid?
[Post edited 31 Jan 2015 18:24]

Because he and the other numpties are too expensive to sack? I'd prefer to get rid of him and have Steve Gallen or Les to be in charge for the rest of the season to be honest.
These players with this management and coaching team... on 18:27 - Jan 31 with 590 viewsbaz_qpr

These players with this management and coaching team... on 18:20 - Jan 31 by Hunterhoop

And look how well the new players thing has worked these last 3 years.

Was not suggesting buying new players (though the continued failure now for 2 seasons to replace Zamora imho is bizarre and a major factor) just pointing out the three choices
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024