Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting to see 15:26 - May 30 with 1622 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Tom Taiwo playing for Falkirk in the Scottish Cup Final today.

Another player destroyed by the Chelsea system, signed from Leeds as a future star and now earning a living in the Scottish Championship.
Interesting to see on 17:23 - May 30 with 1439 viewskarl

Played for Hibs for 2 seasons till joining Falkirk this season, was a decent no frills midfielder but in all honesty not much more than that. Good attitude and worked well just not much more of a player than the level he's at tbh.
Part of the squad that got Hibs relegated but Butcher mostly sidelined him for some strange reason as at least he worked and never hid during games, no hard feeling against him from Hibs supporters.
Interesting to see on 20:11 - May 30 with 1231 viewsterryb

Karl,

Sorry to bring up a hurtful subject, but what went wrong in the play offs?

I was so sure it would be your side against Motherwell. I may watch the second leg tomorrow, but will certainly turn off if the 'well mess it uop!

As both of your teams are in their country's second division next season, perhaps Allen should move to West London? I loved the little I've seen of him.

Hope that Hibs finish first next season & avoid prolonging the season.
Interesting to see on 21:14 - May 30 with 1167 viewskarl

Interesting to see on 20:11 - May 30 by terryb

Karl,

Sorry to bring up a hurtful subject, but what went wrong in the play offs?

I was so sure it would be your side against Motherwell. I may watch the second leg tomorrow, but will certainly turn off if the 'well mess it uop!

As both of your teams are in their country's second division next season, perhaps Allen should move to West London? I loved the little I've seen of him.

Hope that Hibs finish first next season & avoid prolonging the season.

No problem terry!
We played the same as so many games this season, loads of possession band no problem but against a team who defended their box well (many of the smaller teams sat in with 10 behind the ball this season) we never had the ability to mix our game up.
Early goal and no problem the opposition have to come out a bit but as in cup semi final we just huff and puff around the edges as Stubbs has a very clear plan we must pass the ball around. I have no problem with the basic idea of that but of course there has to be an alternative too. I'm absolutely pro-Stubbs and he has to learn the management game but where he failed in the play-offs was to keep El Alagui on the bench for the entire first leg, he was winning countless headers in 2nd half of 2nd leg whereas w e had 14 corners in 1st leg without challenging most.
We did very well early in the season against Rangers (before Stuart McCall was manager and he sussed it out) all season against Hearts and the cup match vs Dundee Utd (when they were flying) as these teams all played an attacking based game and we could also counter attack as well as pass through these teams.
All in all things are good although disappointing to miss out this year of course.
Both Celtic and Rangers quoted as being after Scott Allan and in my heart i hope he does play at a higher level but not for either of them, QPR would obviously be my choice and he has stated that he will try England again. He has got type 1 diabetes and has said that Stubbs is the first manager to fully appreciate the situation and manage his disease properly with a bespoke diet and training regime, when he first came to Hibs he was in poor physical condition, so he might be fussy as to his destination for this reason as well general football pros and cons.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024