Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Advice needed (Non QPR) 20:40 - Aug 30 with 823 viewsGetMeRangers

A good QPR friend, from Canada, has sort my advice, but given the little I know about football, I thought I might throw it out to the wiser heads of LfW.

Much like our esteemed manager/coach, he has coached for many years but now has been invited to step up to that more responsible role. Much like CR, he isn’t in his youth, fast approaching 50. He, too, would be flying the flag for a much underrepresented minority — he is Jewish. The team he is being asked to take over are pretty rubbish, yet this maybe his one and only opportunity to make a name for himself and hit the big time. Of course he doesn’t share all the same issues CR has. The team play in blue and white stripes... proper ones.

However, it is worries over the bitchiness of the dressing room; how to speak to the players and what is or isn’t acceptable; should he be in there while they change; how does he avoid having favourites based on attributes, other than footballing ability; how acceptable is it to scout for new talent without questions being asked of you watching other players.

Odd questions, perhaps. He has wonders whether he should approach this as his nemesis SoGwould, but feels that this may not be appropriate. NotSpiritOfGregory is being approached to manage/coach an...

Over 30’s Women’s team

Should he take on this role? I am sure you all have helpful tips for him and perhaps he may reply, rather than skulking in the LfW prediction league
Advice needed (Non QPR) on 07:17 - Aug 31 with 713 viewsisawqpratwcity

I really can't see what the problem is. Go for it.

If he can't do it, they'll let him know.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Advice needed (Non QPR) on 07:27 - Aug 31 with 701 viewsLblock

Tell him to get a wooly hat, fold his arms a lot on the touch line and play a load of the under 20's

Job done

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Advice needed (Non QPR) on 09:14 - Aug 31 with 635 viewsWokingR

Does he need an assistant ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024