Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
jimmy 19:41 - Oct 1 with 1288 viewsconnell10

What sort of reception did he get today from our fans?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

jimmy on 19:48 - Oct 1 with 1267 viewsloftboy

Applause as he walked across at the start, cheered at the end.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

jimmy on 19:52 - Oct 1 with 1235 viewsconnell10

That's interesting , could be taken in to account by hoos and co in the coming days!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

jimmy on 20:03 - Oct 1 with 1168 viewsWadR

A couple of boos, but mostly it was supportive, thankfully. Really thought the away support was great today throughout, really got behind the players.

Thought it was interesting that before the game Jimmy was making a real effort not to look over to the away end.

Worth mentioning too that after the game he was making sure all the players came over to the fans. Caulker seemed quite keen to give a quick clap and walk down the tunnel, but Jimmy cajoled him into going over.
jimmy on 20:26 - Oct 1 with 1030 viewsBoston

jimmy on 20:03 - Oct 1 by WadR

A couple of boos, but mostly it was supportive, thankfully. Really thought the away support was great today throughout, really got behind the players.

Thought it was interesting that before the game Jimmy was making a real effort not to look over to the away end.

Worth mentioning too that after the game he was making sure all the players came over to the fans. Caulker seemed quite keen to give a quick clap and walk down the tunnel, but Jimmy cajoled him into going over.

The only boos were from Hoos....and one or two on 'ere.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024