Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vive La France 20:25 - May 8 with 1739 viewsderbyhoop

As some may be aware I am now living in France and I've decided that I'm too young, in spirit, to retire so I'm going to become an estate agent. Just completed the first round of training with Leggett, the largest estate agent in France, so I can get started.

If anybody is thinking of, or knows someone who is thinking of, moving to France, please let me know and I will do my best to make the dream come true. I can also help with currency transactions and mortgages. Those who've holidayed here will know what a beautiful diverse country this is and, we have found, the French people welcome us with open arms. After the Presidential election, most of the uncertainty about the future has been removed.

If anybody thinks this is a shameless plug, they're right.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Vive La France on 20:38 - May 8 with 1713 viewsBrightonhoop

Don't ever go into Partnership with Bodgit.

Well done and good luck.
Vive La France on 02:50 - May 9 with 1557 viewsBoston

You part of the of the occupying force, Derb's....

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Vive La France on 02:55 - May 9 with 1554 viewsFredManRave

What's the Frexit situation?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Vive La France on 06:39 - May 9 with 1498 viewsPommyhoop

Congrats to France's first female head of state.
Pity she's not French..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Vive La France on 17:06 - May 9 with 1344 viewsdistortR

can i stay at your gaff for a couple of weeks in August, please?
Vive La France on 17:13 - May 9 with 1323 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Where about in France are you mate?
Vive La France on 17:25 - May 9 with 1305 viewsdistortR

Vive La France on 17:13 - May 9 by dodge_stoke_r

Where about in France are you mate?

I'm not yet, he hasn't replied.
Vive La France on 17:39 - May 10 with 1137 viewsderbyhoop

Vive La France on 17:25 - May 9 by distortR

I'm not yet, he hasn't replied.

The Haute-Vienne department, part of the Limousin. Or Nouvelle-Aquitaine as it now is.

We're about halfway between Poitiers and Limoges (cheap flights all year round), just off the N147.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

Vive La France on 17:42 - May 10 with 1130 viewsderbyhoop

Vive La France on 02:55 - May 9 by FredManRave

What's the Frexit situation?!

Now Macron is President elect, no chance of a Frexit.
He may struggle to get some of his programme through, unless En Marche win loads of senate seats in June.

Vive La France on 20:08 - May 10 with 1078 viewsdistortR

Vive La France on 17:39 - May 10 by derbyhoop

The Haute-Vienne department, part of the Limousin. Or Nouvelle-Aquitaine as it now is.

We're about halfway between Poitiers and Limoges (cheap flights all year round), just off the N147.

I'll take that as a Yes!!!!!!!
Vive La France on 14:54 - May 11 with 963 viewsessextaxiboy

Very best of luck with your new venture .Takes some guts to learn a new job in another country
Vive La France on 23:06 - May 11 with 821 viewsderbyhoop

Vive La France on 20:08 - May 10 by distortR

I'll take that as a Yes!!!!!!!

Note - I never gave you the exact address. Must have been an oversight on my part .

To EssexTaxiBoy - a lot to learn for the new job. And, although my French is OK, I'm a long way from fluent.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024