Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dissertation Questionnaire - Why QPR fans consume information 13:07 - Jan 9 with 4473 viewsSswoodman4

Calling all QPR fans,

I am a final year university student currently studying Sports Management Bsc at Bournemouth Universtiy.

It is trying to find out the reasons why QPR fans consume information from the clubs social media accounts.

It takes approx 2/3 minutes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSegHoDO7b-uhI9Zn5pin-DNZuhqtr-_KHSOjCvi
Dissertation Questionnaire - Why QPR fans consume information on 13:21 - Jan 9 with 4442 viewsFDC

Done. Some of the questions are a bit confusing mind you e.g. the scales "most popular" -"least popular" don't always seem appropriate, and "why do you think such-and-such" is important assumes that you do.

good luck with it.
Dissertation Questionnaire - Why QPR fans consume information on 13:52 - Jan 9 with 4383 viewspaesanu

Done.

You should make it clear whether you're referring to QPR's social media, or fan-generated social media. I get most of my info from this board, and FB / Twitter of decent fans. I don't use QPR's official stuff at all.

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Dissertation Questionnaire - Why QPR fans consume information on 13:57 - Jan 9 with 4372 viewsSswoodman4

Dissertation Questionnaire - Why QPR fans consume information on 13:21 - Jan 9 by FDC

Done. Some of the questions are a bit confusing mind you e.g. the scales "most popular" -"least popular" don't always seem appropriate, and "why do you think such-and-such" is important assumes that you do.

good luck with it.

Thank you for filling it out and i will take your feedback on board.

Thanks
Dissertation Questionnaire - Why QPR fans consume information on 14:13 - Jan 9 with 4345 viewsSimonJames

Done.
Q5: Don't assume that everybody accesses social media every day.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Dissertation Questionnaire - Why QPR fans consume information on 14:58 - Jan 9 with 4298 viewsNW5Hoop

You make the mistake of assuming football fans care about social media. Some do, some don't. I follow the QPR accounts, but they're a tiny part of my social media use. You should also be asking why people don't use them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024