Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham game in Boston anywhere 23:53 - Mar 14 with 2658 viewsVish

I am in Boston for a week. Does anyone know any decent places where I can watch the game on Saturday? It will be early doors but I'd prefer not to watch it in my hotel room. A bar would be good if anyone has any ideas
Fulham game in Boston anywhere on 00:16 - Mar 15 with 2652 viewsBoston

Call the Banshee pub in Dorchester. If yes, the bar is an easy walk from JFK on the Red Line.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Fulham game in Boston anywhere on 01:49 - Mar 15 with 2621 viewsqueensparker

Due to a catastrophic bit of holiday planning, I ended up watching the playoff final in the Banshee in Boston on my own and can't recommend it enough.

Having left the missus in the hotel got there first thing in the morning and it was completely empty, but the staff were more than happy to put the game on and line the beers up.

As the game wore on and Gary O Neil got sent off etc, I was sitting shouting and swearing at the screens like some mentalist in a bar slowly filling up with people heading in for a quiet bacon and eggs and orange juice. By this point it was now me and one other lovely fella who lived round the corner who was an inexplicable QPR fan - top and everything.

When Zamora scored me and this guy knocked over a table, went pogoing and screaming and hugging through loads of couples having breakfast.

The barman, rather than kicking us out, gave us free champagne.

Not quite as good as being at Wembley but was a great morning.

Anyway, yes, go to the Banshee.

PS "QPR" sounds great in a Boston accent. "Q P AAHHHH"
[Post edited 15 Mar 2018 2:04]
Fulham game in Boston anywhere on 03:21 - Mar 15 with 2584 viewsPommyhoop

Nice one queens.
Did you run out and dance in the Caaaah Paaahk?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024