Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Box office 0844 number 23:47 - Dec 12 with 2162 viewsloftboy

Was on the phone to them for ages today, just checked my phone app and I’ve run up £11 in extra call charges, outrageous, this basically means my cheap cup ticket has cost me the usual price, surely this has to be a question for the next fans forum? And no i couldn’t book online as I was sorting out my sons accessible ticket.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Box office 0844 number on 23:50 - Dec 12 with 2147 viewsacricketer

Usuary. Taking unfair advantage of a poor quality service.
Box office 0844 number on 23:58 - Dec 12 with 2142 viewsQPR_Jim

That sucks, was it the QPR box office or Ticketmaster, you can sometimes find an alternative landline number to 0844 numbers but having checked I can't find one in this instance. Definitely needs to be raised with the club especially if there's no online assistance with booking for accessible tickets.
Box office 0844 number on 00:49 - Dec 13 with 2090 viewsDevon_4_England

My understanding is that accessible tickets can be booked via the Box Office customer services number: 020 8740 2613
Box office 0844 number on 03:17 - Dec 13 with 2046 viewssmegma

My wife can phone her mum in China, mobile to mobile , at 2p a minute. £11 as you say is outrageous.
Box office 0844 number on 07:54 - Dec 13 with 1932 viewsloftboy

The recorded message says 7p a minute but looking at the breakdown I’ve been charged 70p, is that the phone company or the owner of the numbers fault?
My son who has autism tried ringing all morning and it seems you are charged for being on hold after the recorded message even if they don’t answer as he has “reached his monthly credit limit” outside his contract.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2018 9:01]

Box office 0844 number on 08:19 - Dec 13 with 1900 viewsdolcelatte

Box office 0844 number on 07:54 - Dec 13 by loftboy

The recorded message says 7p a minute but looking at the breakdown I’ve been charged 70p, is that the phone company or the owner of the numbers fault?
My son who has autism tried ringing all morning and it seems you are charged for being on hold after the recorded message even if they don’t answer as he has “reached his monthly credit limit” outside his contract.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2018 9:01]

It's usually the lower price for landlines and the small print eays mobiles may be higher.

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Box office 0844 number on 09:08 - Dec 13 with 1847 viewsTripleR

I use this website to get alternative phone numbers.

https://www.saynoto0870.com/
Box office 0844 number on 09:19 - Dec 13 with 1828 viewsloftboy

Just got off the phone to O2, turns out they charge an additional 54p a minute for these call on top of the call charge( in the small print) that have credited me back a tenner as a goodwill gesture

Login to get fewer ads

Box office 0844 number on 09:27 - Dec 13 with 1813 viewsmakaveli1882

Box office 0844 number on 09:19 - Dec 13 by loftboy

Just got off the phone to O2, turns out they charge an additional 54p a minute for these call on top of the call charge( in the small print) that have credited me back a tenner as a goodwill gesture

Would have cost you less to pay the £1 or £3 for a junior ticket.

FA Cup 3rd Round QPR v Leeds United
The QPR Box Office would like to advise supporters that tickets for this fixture are now on General Sale.

Season Ticket Holders prior to matchday: £10 Adults, £3 Seniors O’60/Young Adults 18-21/Disabled/Ambulant with free carer, £1 Juniors U’18 and Kids Under 8 Accompanied — Free with full paying adult, prior to matchday.

Non Season Ticket Holder:- £15 Adults, £5 Seniors O’60/Young Adults 18-21/Disabled/Ambulant with free carer, £3 Juniors U’18 and Kids Under 8 Accompanied — Free with full paying adult, prior to matchday.

Please note, all areas of the stadium will be open for this fixture.

Season Ticket holders who requested the Automatic Cup Tie Scheme will have their tickets processed and uploaded onto their season card automatically.

Season Ticket holders not on this scheme will have until 5pm on Friday 21st December to claim their own seat. Please note after this date, unclaimed season seats will be released for General Sale, so Season Ticket holders will NOT be guaranteed their own seat.

Please note, tickets purchased on matchday will be priced: £15 Adults, £5 Seniors O’60/Young Adults 18-21/Disabled/Ambulant with free carer and £3 Juniors U’18 .

All tickets are subject to availability.

10 loyalty points have been awarded for this fixture and tickets must be purchased prior to matchday in order to gain loyalty points. To confirm, no loyalty points will be awarded for tickets purchased on the day of the game.
Box office 0844 number on 09:33 - Dec 13 with 1807 viewsloftboy

Box office 0844 number on 09:27 - Dec 13 by makaveli1882

Would have cost you less to pay the £1 or £3 for a junior ticket.

FA Cup 3rd Round QPR v Leeds United
The QPR Box Office would like to advise supporters that tickets for this fixture are now on General Sale.

Season Ticket Holders prior to matchday: £10 Adults, £3 Seniors O’60/Young Adults 18-21/Disabled/Ambulant with free carer, £1 Juniors U’18 and Kids Under 8 Accompanied — Free with full paying adult, prior to matchday.

Non Season Ticket Holder:- £15 Adults, £5 Seniors O’60/Young Adults 18-21/Disabled/Ambulant with free carer, £3 Juniors U’18 and Kids Under 8 Accompanied — Free with full paying adult, prior to matchday.

Please note, all areas of the stadium will be open for this fixture.

Season Ticket holders who requested the Automatic Cup Tie Scheme will have their tickets processed and uploaded onto their season card automatically.

Season Ticket holders not on this scheme will have until 5pm on Friday 21st December to claim their own seat. Please note after this date, unclaimed season seats will be released for General Sale, so Season Ticket holders will NOT be guaranteed their own seat.

Please note, tickets purchased on matchday will be priced: £15 Adults, £5 Seniors O’60/Young Adults 18-21/Disabled/Ambulant with free carer and £3 Juniors U’18 .

All tickets are subject to availability.

10 loyalty points have been awarded for this fixture and tickets must be purchased prior to matchday in order to gain loyalty points. To confirm, no loyalty points will be awarded for tickets purchased on the day of the game.

My son is 24!!

Box office 0844 number on 09:48 - Dec 13 with 1775 viewsmakaveli1882

Box office 0844 number on 09:33 - Dec 13 by loftboy

My son is 24!!

Does your son have autism? (vaguely remember a post years back) if so there is alternative number 02087402613.
Box office 0844 number on 09:52 - Dec 13 with 1768 viewsmakaveli1882

Box office 0844 number on 00:49 - Dec 13 by Devon_4_England

My understanding is that accessible tickets can be booked via the Box Office customer services number: 020 8740 2613

Sorry didn't see this had been posted.
Box office 0844 number on 11:35 - Dec 13 with 1688 viewsloftboy

Box office 0844 number on 09:48 - Dec 13 by makaveli1882

Does your son have autism? (vaguely remember a post years back) if so there is alternative number 02087402613.

Thanks, I’ll store that in my phone

Box office 0844 number on 11:42 - Dec 13 with 1672 viewsloftboy

Just spoke to my son and he’s been charged £62 by three, the phones in his mums name so hopefully she will be able to get some goodwill from them, shocking amount of money considering he never actually got through.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024