Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Young Keeper? 09:35 - Apr 3 with 1030 viewsconnell10

Under 18, s Harvey White going to Watford. Is he not on a contract at Rangers and is he any good?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Young Keeper? on 10:43 - Apr 3 with 905 viewsconnell10

Anyone?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Young Keeper? on 10:52 - Apr 3 with 881 viewssmegma

Last season when the under 18s played Colchester United at home he played for them as an emergency loan ?!!! Last season Tyla Dickinson was the main keeper and I rate him very highly. Unfortunately this season the gk duties have been spread around 4 keepers with them all playing about 7 games each. We've just signed a 16 year old Thomas Middlehurst as well who is 6 foot 6 and pretty decent as well. His dad says he's is still growing !! His dad is 6 foot 7.
Young Keeper? on 13:23 - Apr 3 with 640 viewsrunningman75

Young Keeper? on 10:52 - Apr 3 by smegma

Last season when the under 18s played Colchester United at home he played for them as an emergency loan ?!!! Last season Tyla Dickinson was the main keeper and I rate him very highly. Unfortunately this season the gk duties have been spread around 4 keepers with them all playing about 7 games each. We've just signed a 16 year old Thomas Middlehurst as well who is 6 foot 6 and pretty decent as well. His dad says he's is still growing !! His dad is 6 foot 7.

Thomas Middlehurst sounds like he could be our Peter Crouch replacement if he does not make it as a goalkeeper. Teach him to play centre forward.
Young Keeper? on 13:24 - Apr 3 with 635 viewsBucksRanger

Young Keeper? on 13:23 - Apr 3 by runningman75

Thomas Middlehurst sounds like he could be our Peter Crouch replacement if he does not make it as a goalkeeper. Teach him to play centre forward.

Surely that would make him our Sebastian Polter replacement.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024