Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looking for 1 adult and 1 teenage (or 2 adult) away ticket for Stoke today 10:41 - Aug 3 with 1169 viewsChairmanMo

Due to unexpected turn of events my son and I can make the game today. Anyone know of spares for today please? I’ve already contacted Stoke and they definitely won’t sell away tickets on match day. We live in Manchester so will need to know by 1:30 to travel in time. Cheers!
[Post edited 3 Aug 2019 10:47]
Looking for 1 adult and 1 teenage (or 2 adult) away ticket for Stoke today on 11:05 - Aug 3 with 1130 viewsLblock

Morning JM

The boys are already en route via Euston
I’ll drop them a message now to see if they’ve any spares or heard of any.
I’ll drop you a direct text if anything comes back

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Looking for 1 adult and 1 teenage (or 2 adult) away ticket for Stoke today on 11:26 - Aug 3 with 1072 viewsWatford_Ranger

Sit in the home end. Will be character-building for the lad.
Looking for 1 adult and 1 teenage (or 2 adult) away ticket for Stoke today on 11:39 - Aug 3 with 1039 viewsChairmanMo

Looking for 1 adult and 1 teenage (or 2 adult) away ticket for Stoke today on 11:26 - Aug 3 by Watford_Ranger

Sit in the home end. Will be character-building for the lad.

Great idea. It’s about time he earned his Hoops and Stoke is as good a place as any, apart from Cardiff maybe 😅
Looking for 1 adult and 1 teenage (or 2 adult) away ticket for Stoke today on 11:40 - Aug 3 with 1036 viewsChairmanMo

Looking for 1 adult and 1 teenage (or 2 adult) away ticket for Stoke today on 11:05 - Aug 3 by Lblock

Morning JM

The boys are already en route via Euston
I’ll drop them a message now to see if they’ve any spares or heard of any.
I’ll drop you a direct text if anything comes back

Cheers pal. Dan is already on the look out 👍🏼
Looking for 1 adult and 1 teenage (or 2 adult) away ticket for Stoke today on 11:43 - Aug 3 with 1026 viewsloftboy

Why the hell cant stoke sell you any away ticket on the day, it’s not like they’ve sold out the home end.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2019 11:58]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Looking for 1 adult and 1 teenage (or 2 adult) away ticket for Stoke today on 12:00 - Aug 3 with 1007 viewsWatford_Ranger

Presumably forced upon them by police otherwise it’s mental and frankly pointless.
Looking for 1 adult and 1 teenage (or 2 adult) away ticket for Stoke today on 12:32 - Aug 3 with 956 viewsRangersDave

typical, missus just signed my pass to go. anyone with a spare?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Looking for 1 adult and 1 teenage (or 2 adult) away ticket for Stoke today on 13:21 - Aug 3 with 910 viewsRangersDave

despairing bump!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Login to get fewer ads

Looking for 1 adult and 1 teenage (or 2 adult) away ticket for Stoke today on 13:38 - Aug 3 with 873 viewsLblock

Looking for 1 adult and 1 teenage (or 2 adult) away ticket for Stoke today on 11:40 - Aug 3 by ChairmanMo

Cheers pal. Dan is already on the look out 👍🏼

We’ll get no sense out of Dan.... he’s been on it since 10:30am

Dropped you a message, no joy from them mate.
All I’ve had is a video clip of some Merry young lads in a crap boozer singing “You’re my Dominic Ball” to the tune of Oasis Wonderwall

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Looking for 1 adult and 1 teenage (or 2 adult) away ticket for Stoke today on 16:03 - Aug 3 with 791 viewsChairmanMo

Looking for 1 adult and 1 teenage (or 2 adult) away ticket for Stoke today on 13:38 - Aug 3 by Lblock

We’ll get no sense out of Dan.... he’s been on it since 10:30am

Dropped you a message, no joy from them mate.
All I’ve had is a video clip of some Merry young lads in a crap boozer singing “You’re my Dominic Ball” to the tune of Oasis Wonderwall

What was I thinking, contacting Dan? 🍺 cheers C.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024