Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players improving - good signs for the future 19:49 - Feb 26 with 1583 viewsOakR

One of the best things this season has been the improvement in lots of players - something we seemed to do in reverse not so long ago. It gives you hope that players who are not excelling now might well do so.

Chair, BOS, Eze, Ball, Manning have all improved n various ways. I'd even say Kane has come on since the start of the season, and Pugh has now fund his place. Barbet has been great since coming back,Cameron has been better but it's the young players who have really shone.

It's not worked for all, but even those who have dipped you feel might be better next year or will get moved on.

If you're a talented young player now, maybe one released like Eze, we must be an attractive option where you know you can improve and have a chance with the first team.

For me this is getting back to our roots when I started when we had youth team players coming through and bought in the lower leagues (Parker, Ferdinand, Sinclair, Sinton etc) - yes we will need to sell from time to time but bringing players through like this I'll take anyday.

Poll: Will we stay up?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024