Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wednesday's referee 15:59 - Feb 15 with 786 viewsNorthernr

Ward takes Brentford derby - Referee 15th Feb 2021 15:59
Old friend of the site Gavin Ward is the referee in the middle of QPR's midweek home game with high flying Brentford. 0

Wednesday's referee on 16:20 - Feb 15 with 716 viewsLeedsR

Initial reaction was “oh joy, Gavin Ward and Chuckles ((c) LFW) Woolmer in charge”. But on closer inspection of Ward’s recent performances, based on Clive’s ratings, he seems to have performed at a pretty consistent rate of 6s and 7s, with a single 4 and 8 respectively. The vibe is that but for the occasional odd decision and tough match to ref, he seems to have got the major calls right and you can’t argue too much with that. I guess my gut reaction is based on watching the absolute stinkers he had with us at the start of his career, especially during the Warnock era, but at least he seems to have improved with experience.

Now I’ve bigged him up, watch him have a mare and give every 50/50 to Spartak Hounslow (c) LFW!
Wednesday's referee on 16:22 - Feb 15 with 713 viewsNorthernr

Over promoted too early in his career, like Stuart Attwell at the same time.
Wednesday's referee on 16:46 - Feb 15 with 677 viewsLeedsR

Ah, the oft lamented Stuart Attwell!!
Wednesday's referee on 17:13 - Feb 15 with 629 viewsdistortR

I think we're due a couple of decisions against Brentford. Their 'penalty' at ours last season really pissed me off
Wednesday's referee on 17:15 - Feb 15 with 626 viewsW7Ranger

Wednesday's referee on 17:13 - Feb 15 by distortR

I think we're due a couple of decisions against Brentford. Their 'penalty' at ours last season really pissed me off

And the non red card at there's this season.

Not to mention Ivan Twoney's sly digs all over the pitch that went completely unnoticed.
Wednesday's referee on 17:20 - Feb 15 with 608 viewsHarbour

Cue dodgy ref decision as in recent meetings expect red card or non red card or Toney throwing himself to the ground theatrically to gain a pen ala watkins last season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024