Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Next Seasons Premier League Champions & Runners Up 02:16 - Feb 17 with 1322 viewsFredManRave

Here's an idea to help take our minds off our current bucket of shit with a whisk team.

If you could choose next seasons Premier League champions and runners up who would you choose?

Personally, I'd choose Brighton to win. Decent club, localish to me back in the day and actually lived there for a year, fans have suffered but they're now a well established club, well run, new ground and have a strategy in place whereby the departure of their most recently succesful coach has almost gone unnoticed. Imagine that.

Second place Spurs, just because.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Next Seasons Premier League Champions & Runners Up on 06:10 - Feb 17 with 1248 viewsDixie_CT

Everton, Nottingham Forest, Leeds, and Newcastle will be declared joint winners and the sports media will spontaneously combust after running out of narratives to deep-throat their respective fan bases with.

The start of a new era will be born and a million loin-clothed Brian Blesseds will lead the charge into this brave new world.

If for some reason that doesn't happen, Burnley.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024