Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like Anton is off 18:19 - Aug 7 with 4354 viewsVish

according to this article;

http://skorer.milliyet.com.tr/ferdinand-antalya-da/medical-park-antalyaspor/deta

translated into english as;

Medical Park Antalyaspor shown significant transfers between the English footballer Anton Ferdinand, came to an agreement reached after 13 days of Antalya.
Bursaspor last season on loan at Queens Park Rangers defender Anton Ferdinand has played in the advent of the city, due to family problems late. Ferdinand, arrived this afternoon from London via Istanbul to Antalya Airport. Club officials met the British field his father, Julian, a cousin and a family friend had Marks.

Anton Ferdinand did not explain to reporters the airport, went to the health checks is very happy to come to Turkey Medical Park Hospital, said: "I came here to be successful," he said.
Ferdinand, Fenerbahce in Turkey Salih Uçan'ı only liked, he added.
monitor the health of the English football club, then, here met with club president Gideon Gencer. Anton Ferdinand will fly to London early in the morning tomorrow, on Friday, after the birth of her husband attend the signing ceremony will be held on August 10.

apologies if this is a Spackman
Looks like Anton is off on 19:49 - Aug 7 with 4169 viewsGetMeRangers

"after the birth of her husband "

Reliable source?
Looks like Anton is off on 19:55 - Aug 7 with 4141 viewsMaggsinho

I hope the family friend is OK, marks can be nasty.
Looks like Anton is off on 19:58 - Aug 7 with 4127 viewsflynnbo

"and a family friend had Marks." No use out there, I'm afaid, or anywhere else for that matter. However, might be trying to do a dodgy currency exchange.
Looks like Anton is off on 20:06 - Aug 7 with 4106 viewsJonDoeman

Good news.

It Is What It Is !!

Looks like Anton is off on 21:35 - Aug 7 with 3943 viewsHollowayRanger

Antalya nice place liked it a lot but the football ground was small 7000+

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024