Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze 06:33 - Mar 1 with 18538 viewsHooparoo

Various outlets now claiming that Spurs and City (again) are looking at Ebs with Palace valuing him at c.7 million pounds. As an Aussie, I obviously know a bit about what Big Ange wants in a player and I’d say Eze fits the bill - quick, skilful and mobile. Defo an Ange type as far as I can see. Is it 10 or 20% we’re in for if he’s sold? Cash injection like that could make next season a bit more comfortable.

Hope he gets his big move as he’s a great example of determination and self confidence. Should get more England caps at a bigger club too.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Eze on 06:49 - Mar 1 with 6025 viewsswisscottage

Lets just hope he stays fit after he comes back from his latest injury.
Eze on 06:58 - Mar 1 with 6012 viewsloftboy

I think you’ve missed a zero on his valuation.
[Post edited 1 Mar 6:58]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Eze on 06:59 - Mar 1 with 6009 viewsNorthernr

Eze on 06:58 - Mar 1 by loftboy

I bloody hope so!
At that price we should buy him back fck Man City!

This post has been edited by an administrator
Eze on 07:12 - Mar 1 with 5960 viewsHooparoo

Eze on 06:58 - Mar 1 by loftboy

Whoops. Make that 70 million English pounds. There’s more of a jingle to Guineas.

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Eze on 07:28 - Mar 1 with 5896 viewsLondon_Pride

To maximise the sell on amount, we want him selected to start for England first and then sold to Spurs / Man City a week later.
Eze on 07:41 - Mar 1 with 5834 viewsHoopstar

Difficult to see him starting going into a tourno summer given his injury struggles this season. He's looked brilliant as ever when he has played.

Suspect Palmer will have moved above him in the pecking order now.

Do have everything crossed that this summer is his big move one, he is of that age now where should be at his peak value.
Eze on 07:57 - Mar 1 with 5770 viewsLandshark

I can't see him being sold for that kind of money unfortunately. I think he will stay at Palace, would a club take a punt given his injury record the last couple of seasons?
It would be typical of QPR that we have this carrot dangled in front of us, we're so close to a considerable injection of cash that would really help our club and each summer the carrot gets closer but never actually comes.
Eze on 08:35 - Mar 1 with 5647 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Eze on 07:57 - Mar 1 by Landshark

I can't see him being sold for that kind of money unfortunately. I think he will stay at Palace, would a club take a punt given his injury record the last couple of seasons?
It would be typical of QPR that we have this carrot dangled in front of us, we're so close to a considerable injection of cash that would really help our club and each summer the carrot gets closer but never actually comes.

Having lost Zaha last year, I think the bigger determining issue is whether anyone comes in for Olise (sp) first. If he were to go in the summer before Eze, then Palace will try and resist as much as they can.

Its such a shame injury has hindered Eze for the collective benefit of himself, England and us.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Login to get fewer ads

Eze on 08:41 - Mar 1 with 5613 viewsSydneyRs

Eze on 08:35 - Mar 1 by PlanetHonneywood

Having lost Zaha last year, I think the bigger determining issue is whether anyone comes in for Olise (sp) first. If he were to go in the summer before Eze, then Palace will try and resist as much as they can.

Its such a shame injury has hindered Eze for the collective benefit of himself, England and us.

Palace won't have a choice if the right offer comes in and he wants to go. I have to say the idea of him in an Ange Postecolgu team is quite exciting.
Eze on 08:43 - Mar 1 with 5611 viewsNorthernr

Eze on 08:41 - Mar 1 by SydneyRs

Palace won't have a choice if the right offer comes in and he wants to go. I have to say the idea of him in an Ange Postecolgu team is quite exciting.

Also, as we know, it's about selling at the right moment and peak of the market or value. They've got a new manager at Palace, Eze and Olise could provide him with £150m+ to rebuild a team that needs it.
Eze on 08:59 - Mar 1 with 5553 viewsngbqpr

Spurs spent 47 million on Brennan Johnson - after one season in the Prem, and really only one as a main starter in the Championship. Eze way ahead on both counts, even allowing for injuries.

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Eze on 09:01 - Mar 1 with 5539 viewstraininvain

Eze on 08:35 - Mar 1 by PlanetHonneywood

The ‘good news’ is that Olise appears to be more injury prone than Eze. Last I heard Olise was potentially out for the rest of the season whilst Eze is expected back over the next few weeks.

The hope is that Eze puts a solid run of games together and shows some form between now and the end of the season. If he does this, I wouldn’t be surprised to see him join City or Spurs in the summer.
Eze on 09:32 - Mar 1 with 5381 viewsMalintabuk

Fell the same that not many clubs will take a punt with his injury record
Though I do wonder after the crazy substitution with Olise if there could be a bit of bringing Eze back to quick after injury.
I do think he will move on but not getting the kind of money his talent warrants
I also agree about this summer, can't see him making the England squad ahead of Palmer which again is a shame
Eze on 09:42 - Mar 1 with 5330 viewsSuperhoop83

Eze on 08:43 - Mar 1 by Northernr

Also, as we know, it's about selling at the right moment and peak of the market or value. They've got a new manager at Palace, Eze and Olise could provide him with £150m+ to rebuild a team that needs it.

I never knew you were so concerned about Palace's future.

Are you sure you're committed to QPR?

Suffering since 1978.

Eze on 09:57 - Mar 1 with 5240 viewsdaveB

I'd love to see him play at City under Pep, he could really bring the best out of him
Eze on 10:01 - Mar 1 with 5226 viewsNorthernr

Eze on 09:42 - Mar 1 by Superhoop83

I never knew you were so concerned about Palace's future.

Are you sure you're committed to QPR?

Would be very good for us.
Eze on 10:18 - Mar 1 with 5127 viewsBluce_Ree

At this point Eze's physique seems about as reliable as an Italian Greyhound. Hopefully Palace cash in soon before he becomes the next Michael Owen.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Eze on 10:57 - Mar 1 with 4978 viewsSuperhoop83

Eze on 10:01 - Mar 1 by Northernr

Would be very good for us.

Would be amazing for us. My post was a cack-handed reference to the Big Train cake sketch.

Suffering since 1978.

Eze on 11:07 - Mar 1 with 4919 viewsNorthernr

Eze on 10:57 - Mar 1 by Superhoop83

Would be amazing for us. My post was a cack-handed reference to the Big Train cake sketch.

I fcking love that sketch as well. Can you tell I've been up since 4?
Eze on 12:12 - Mar 1 with 4730 viewsSuperhoop83

Eze on 11:07 - Mar 1 by Northernr

I fcking love that sketch as well. Can you tell I've been up since 4?

Ok, I'll give you another chance but I'm moving you to the Broth Department.

Suffering since 1978.

Eze on 13:47 - Mar 1 with 4454 viewsNW11R

Not strictly related to this thread, but I actually bumped into the man himself this week in a bar in Canary Wharf (he was having water I hasten to add). Was an absolute gent, and when I told him I was a QPR fan his eyes absolutely lit up. Even went as far as calling me an OG when I told him I was there his debut in the cup many years ago!
Eze on 13:48 - Mar 1 with 4451 viewsNorthernr

Eze on 12:12 - Mar 1 by Superhoop83

Ok, I'll give you another chance but I'm moving you to the Broth Department.

You've already got too many attendees in there.
Eze on 13:59 - Mar 1 with 4353 viewsGloucs_R

Eze must want champions League football or at least European football....

Did we have a 20% clause?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Eze on 15:28 - Mar 1 with 4111 viewsThird_Division_South

If, as has been reported, we have a 20% sell on and he’s projected to go for around 70M would it be possible/worth it to sell 10% of the sell on now back to Palace for 5M now to help with our short term FFP issues?
Eze on 15:31 - Mar 1 with 4102 viewsNorthernr

Eze on 15:28 - Mar 1 by Third_Division_South

If, as has been reported, we have a 20% sell on and he’s projected to go for around 70M would it be possible/worth it to sell 10% of the sell on now back to Palace for 5M now to help with our short term FFP issues?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024