Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
knee defender! 23:39 - Aug 26 with 729 viewsHollowayRanger

anyone heard of one of these before?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/28942485

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

knee defender! on 00:15 - Aug 27 with 678 viewsNortholt_Rs

That's brilliant. Gotta get me one of these....

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

knee defender! on 00:20 - Aug 27 with 671 viewsHollowayRanger

knee defender! on 00:15 - Aug 27 by Northolt_Rs

That's brilliant. Gotta get me one of these....

I know tempting isn't it but don't fancy being kicked off the plane

guess id use it until told to remove it by cabin crew

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

knee defender! on 10:30 - Aug 27 with 517 viewsenfieldargh

I hate the person in front of me reclining their seat, especially on a long haul and they are serving a meal.

I can never sleep on a plane but I do my utmost not to disturb anyone. But if a git decides to recline their seat when I'm trying to eat then I always get my revenge.

When I need to stand up , go to the loo or whatever I will hold onto the back of their seat and use it to lever myself up as jerkily as possible.

Domestic Chinese flights are the most confrontational. I tend to tower over your average chinese and I do all in my power to block them from pushing past me in the aisle in their stampede to get off as quick as possible..

As soon as the rear wheels touch the tarmac you get deafened by the click of seat belts unfastening as these cretins all stand up, grab their biggest possible cabin luggage from the overhead bins and charge for the front.I'm sure this makes the nose go down a fraction quicker. I've seen more accidents on domestic Chinese flights from people getting banged on the head as bags come tumbling out of the overheads onto the unsuspecting few who have actually remained seated.

Ohh the joy as I calmly exit the plane, walk the usual mile or so to baggage reclaim , see the gaggling Chinese all looking for their luggage as if they are witnessing the second coming. The noise coming from them is incessant as they flap around the conveyer belt looking for their bags as if they were gold prospecting, gobbble gobble gobble point gobble point gobble gobble gobble....I love it when I stroll up , pick up my bag and get a look from them as if to say, hum, you got yours so quick?....gobble gobble gobble point point point....farking chinese ....in airports!!!

Bloody Chinese, make me sick in airplanes (apart from those of you with lovely chinese wives!) but you do get Chinese mothers in law...god help you.

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

knee defender! on 10:32 - Aug 27 with 509 viewsloftboy

knee defender! on 10:30 - Aug 27 by enfieldargh

I hate the person in front of me reclining their seat, especially on a long haul and they are serving a meal.

I can never sleep on a plane but I do my utmost not to disturb anyone. But if a git decides to recline their seat when I'm trying to eat then I always get my revenge.

When I need to stand up , go to the loo or whatever I will hold onto the back of their seat and use it to lever myself up as jerkily as possible.

Domestic Chinese flights are the most confrontational. I tend to tower over your average chinese and I do all in my power to block them from pushing past me in the aisle in their stampede to get off as quick as possible..

As soon as the rear wheels touch the tarmac you get deafened by the click of seat belts unfastening as these cretins all stand up, grab their biggest possible cabin luggage from the overhead bins and charge for the front.I'm sure this makes the nose go down a fraction quicker. I've seen more accidents on domestic Chinese flights from people getting banged on the head as bags come tumbling out of the overheads onto the unsuspecting few who have actually remained seated.

Ohh the joy as I calmly exit the plane, walk the usual mile or so to baggage reclaim , see the gaggling Chinese all looking for their luggage as if they are witnessing the second coming. The noise coming from them is incessant as they flap around the conveyer belt looking for their bags as if they were gold prospecting, gobbble gobble gobble point gobble point gobble gobble gobble....I love it when I stroll up , pick up my bag and get a look from them as if to say, hum, you got yours so quick?....gobble gobble gobble point point point....farking chinese ....in airports!!!

Bloody Chinese, make me sick in airplanes (apart from those of you with lovely chinese wives!) but you do get Chinese mothers in law...god help you.

Surely should have posted that on the random irritation thread as well.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024