Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Euro 2024 Stickers by Topps (not Panini) 13:38 - Apr 26 with 288 viewsToast_R

Topps have apparently bought the Euro's Licence for the next two Championships so Panini have been ousted.

I've been collecting all the Panini International tournament albums since 2014 with my son and we have completed them all despite the astronomical price rise in Stickers (Doubled in 10 years).

By all accounts, this years Euro's sticker book is a bit of a dogs dinner. Obviously gone to print before the tournament draw was finally settled so includes half arsed pages of all the teams that made the play offs, so the teams that did eventually qualify through them, don't have an in depth profile like the all earlier qualifying teams. England, France, Germany & Spain are not officially licensed to Topps either so a lot of players are missing and they can't show the official kits or crests. A bit... meh!

Don't know if I'm gonna bother. Anyone else?
[Post edited 26 Apr 13:40]
Euro 2024 Stickers by Topps (not Panini) on 13:49 - Apr 26 with 257 viewsSpaceman_P

Saw the Topps one here in Spain this morning when I popped into the newsagent.
Euro 2024 Stickers by Topps (not Panini) on 14:01 - Apr 26 with 226 viewsTheChef

My wife bought our youngest the current Premier League album last week, and at the till they chucked in the Topps Euro album for free! Not sure if that says anything...

Isn't it like over 700 stickers to collect?? I mean the cost to complete the album must be ridiculous.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024