Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blues making good progress, but could they push harder? Interview 22:03 - Feb 26 with 688 viewsNorthernr

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/42144
Blues making good progress, but could they push harder? Interview on 23:27 - Feb 26 with 642 viewskarl

Not the most comprehensive insight to the opposition but at least he tried to dispel the dull Brummie stereotype....
Blues making good progress, but could they push harder? Interview on 23:32 - Feb 26 with 638 viewsTacticalR

I am not sure if he really got the question of why you might want to think twice about going up.

Air hostess clique

Blues making good progress, but could they push harder? Interview on 23:40 - Feb 26 with 636 viewsFredManRave

Blues making good progress, but could they push harder? Interview on 23:27 - Feb 26 by karl

Not the most comprehensive insight to the opposition but at least he tried to dispel the dull Brummie stereotype....

Picking people to interview for the opposition profile is a crapshoot, Karl.

[Post edited 27 Feb 2016 1:44]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Blues making good progress, but could they push harder? Interview on 00:24 - Feb 27 with 620 viewskarl

Blues making good progress, but could they push harder? Interview on 23:40 - Feb 26 by FredManRave

Picking people to interview for the opposition profile is a crapshoot, Karl.

[Post edited 27 Feb 2016 1:44]

No problem from me Fred, its a good pre match feature. Just a comment on the way he comes across and the way i perceive Brummies
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024