Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Timing 09:24 - Mar 13 with 2576 viewskingo

2-0 on your big day out
2-0 on your big day out

Pig bag interrupts briefly

3-0 on your big day out
3-0 on your big day out

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

Timing on 23:02 - Mar 15 with 2207 viewsnewgolddream

Fantastic day out. Charlton next on the derby hit list.
Timing on 03:42 - Mar 16 with 2081 views18StoneOfHoop

And the silly naughty Buzzers and wannabe Hoops boot boys called it on at the Packhorse and Talbot, Chiswick High Road all too close to Ale's mates coffee shop - Oi Juvenile Delinquent Lickle Bees - NO!

http://www.chiswickw4.com/default.asp?section=info&page=concrime873.htm

Hmm..Beautiful tree-lined toff professional Chiswick seems quite a confluence or border region for Hoops,Bees and Countski fans.

I was in the PH & T in 2012 when it was jam-packed with CFC students and toffs for that notorious sickening Champions League Semi-Final between Barca and Countski.
I remember well roaring on my own and attracting stares when 26 Captain Racist & Bellend was sent off before half-time. I thought that was that - CFC Out of Europe day had come a bit late for comfort,but at least it had come,have another beer and enjoy it.

I was asked by CFC clueless armchairs "Why don't you support the English team?" and then Ramires scored on the break and then Messi, whom I've never forgiven since, weakly hit the bar from a penalty as casual utter b'staad Arjen Robben was to do in missing a weak back pass style pen in his home stadium in the final.

Twas a long walk out of The PH & T getting pelters as Scum scored on the break to seal it. Unbelievable, the worst,flukiest European champions ever - I'm still left wondering if the Russian rouble robber mate of Putin gave Barca and Bayern owners a large Sepp Blatter style pay-off?
[Post edited 16 Mar 2016 5:29]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Timing on 08:19 - Mar 16 with 1914 viewskingo

Just to explain the original, the Loft were in full voice with the 2-0 version when Chery scored and seemlessly carried on with the 3-0 version.

RIP: Sniffer, Doug and Pat

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024