Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Do you think the club should have anything further to do with these... 07:42 - Dec 13 with 1292 viewsisawqpratwcity

...convicted supporters from the Orient brawl?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4018296/Eight-Queens-Park-Rangers-fans-j

YES or NO answers please, though feel free to explain your decision.

YES means CONTINUED ASSOCIATION (after whatever court ban),
NO means LIFETIME BAN

If you are not sure, or want to qualify your answer, go with the answer you most think. Make this one a clear cut issue.

Note: This is NOT about whether you think their sentence was appropriate or not.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2016 7:45]

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Do you think the club should have anything further to do with these... on 07:44 - Dec 13 with 1284 viewsisawqpratwcity

NO

Fck 'em, they're thugs. Keep them away from our club.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Do you think the club should have anything further to do with these... on 13:36 - Dec 13 with 1158 viewsgoldie7

Admin - I would recommend deleting this thread as it will only escalate into further arguments. It appears the original poster is looking for reaction/argument.

I can tell u the result already - 50% will say lock em up lifetime ban, the other 50% like me will say they made a mistake after a day on the beer being provoked by some muggy Orient fans, time in prison and 6-8 year ban from football is enough punishment.

End of debate. Move on to try and mend the escalating divisions in the support base.
Do you think the club should have anything further to do with these... on 13:48 - Dec 13 with 1119 viewsNorthernr

We definitely don't need another thread on this. Use existing one. Locked

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/184264/qpr-fan-jai
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024