Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Oi Connel 17:50 - Aug 19 with 899 viewsBrightonhoop

You are officially on Match Thread duties for the remainder of the season.

Well done son, keep it up.
Oi Connel on 18:35 - Aug 19 with 871 viewsJAPRANGERS

Mr Connell

Oi Connel on 19:20 - Aug 19 with 845 viewsCiderwithRsie

This is all very well, but where was he for Ipswich eh? Three points just chucked away. Will he be able to start match feeds midweek at Sheffield in February?

EDIT: I've just noticed that I've slagged off Connell10 for not starting a thread on a match we haven't played yet. Never mind, you can't expect me to bother remembering the difference between all these bloody wiches, they're all the same to me.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2017 21:12]
Oi Connel on 19:33 - Aug 19 with 817 viewsBrightonhoop

Oi Connel on 19:20 - Aug 19 by CiderwithRsie

This is all very well, but where was he for Ipswich eh? Three points just chucked away. Will he be able to start match feeds midweek at Sheffield in February?

EDIT: I've just noticed that I've slagged off Connell10 for not starting a thread on a match we haven't played yet. Never mind, you can't expect me to bother remembering the difference between all these bloody wiches, they're all the same to me.
[Post edited 19 Aug 2017 21:12]

He better be, or we can send the boys round...
Oi Connel on 20:01 - Aug 19 with 790 viewsconnell10

Listen my only demands for starting match threads are large volumes of magners and ice and unlimited fast food take aways after the match! I might budge on the take aways but the magners is set in stone!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Oi Connel on 22:46 - Aug 19 with 726 viewsBrightonhoop

Oi Connel on 20:01 - Aug 19 by connell10

Listen my only demands for starting match threads are large volumes of magners and ice and unlimited fast food take aways after the match! I might budge on the take aways but the magners is set in stone!

I'll send volumes of ice. From Spain. Ist class. Let me know it travels well...
Oi Connel on 23:17 - Aug 19 with 697 viewsenfieldargh

Oi Connel on 20:01 - Aug 19 by connell10

I take full responsibility for the Norwich debacle. I have been put firmly in my place.

You are mustard at winning match Freds, so from now on you are the connel mustard

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Oi Connel on 12:52 - Aug 20 with 613 viewsconnell10

But im as good as my last thread, the loftus road boo boys will probably hound me out in the end , it was ever thus!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Oi Connel on 12:54 - Aug 20 with 608 viewsEsox_Lucius

Oi Connel on 22:46 - Aug 19 by Brightonhoop

I'll send volumes of ice. From Spain. Ist class. Let me know it travels well...

Send it in the form of rain clouds, they are guaranteed to reach these shores then.

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024