Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
End of season apathy and it is only February 19:48 - Feb 3 with 1155 viewsrunningman75

Sitting at the game today, first half was non atmospheric. A few season ticket holders were more concerned with staying in the bar, getting drunk rather than watching football . They looked old enough to know better though old enough to be fed up of QPR.
Tactics put a big lardarse upfront, not have any wingers and see what happens. Second half Scowen's goal came out of nothing and lifted mood a bit. Sending off and a lively looking Bright Osayi-Samuel lifted my mood.
So no money, injuries yet young players who look at that pile of rubbish have no hope if they cannot get in the first team. I am not an Oli out person but something needs to change. So many season ticket holders talking about not renewing. There was talk of a 40,000 seater stadium but we will be lucky to get 10,000 fans going to games next season.
End of season apathy and it is only February on 20:53 - Feb 3 with 1037 viewssmegma

Oli left us 14 years ago. I think he's now at Kingstonian .
End of season apathy and it is only February on 21:00 - Feb 3 with 1004 viewsAgedR

Actually, we did have one winger today. Pav was wide right and wide left was...nothing.

All rather odd.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024