Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McClown 12:14 - Aug 22 with 586 viewsBoro1460

But all the previous managers you have mentioned are winners. You need to get shot of McClown immediately. Get someone like Mick McCarthy and stop the rot now. QPR are a top club not a first division club so actions need to be taken now. Or try Simon Grayson he is a good manager he was just sh.. on by sunderland. Up QPR
McClown on 12:19 - Aug 22 with 563 views2Thomas2Bowles

McClown by Boro1460 22 Aug 2018 11:54
Hi all. Yes I am a boro fan but just needed to add a message. I am just bewildered that QPR appointed that man as your manager. I was happy to see him become Newcastle manager as it was a cert he would take our old enemies down. As a boro fan we could see as each month passed McClaren didnt have a clue. I stopped going to the games, not because we were losing but the manner in which we played. You could clearly see we had no idea in playing as a team. We were so negative. The last game I went to was at home against a poor Blackburn side and we lost 1-0. Omg it was a disgrace. Mclaren ruined a great boro side then left the pieces to poor Gareth Southgate who couldnt manage to save us. Mclaren became Derby boss and after buying all good players he failed to win promotion and again the football was embarrassing. Then he left Derby and took Newcastle down LOL. then a strange thing happened Derby employed him again and again they sacked him. You can tell by McClatens interviews that he hasn't a clue. Anyway I have told you all the facts you already know so my question is. WHY ON EARTH HAS QPR GIVEN THIS MAN THE MANAGERS JOB. The money he had been given by all these clubs and by that I mean his wages. Surely its fraud and he should be jailed for conning all these clubs with his bu...... sorry for my rant but us fans should stick together. Good luck QPR.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

McClown on 12:19 - Aug 22 with 558 viewsRs_Holy

cheers buddy!... btw - you dont have to keep creating new threads! If you select the little word bubble with (the green plus) in the bottom left hand corner of the post box you can "add to topic" in the same thread (if that makes sense).
McClown on 12:31 - Aug 22 with 503 viewsBoro1460

Sorry for some reason I clicked on ignore. Should be a button for McClown lol
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024