Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Those of you who ask about the under 23s....... 14:05 - Feb 26 with 950 viewssmegma

Rest assured they are getting a lot of practise in should they be called up to the first team squad.....by losing their 7th game on the bounce yesterday away to Cardiff City. We were second at Christmas when we won at Millwall. Lost every game since. No coincidence Oteh hasn't played since beating Millwall.
Those of you who ask about the under 23s....... on 14:12 - Feb 26 with 913 viewsBoston

Glad to read of their fastidious prep for first team play.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Those of you who ask about the under 23s....... on 14:16 - Feb 26 with 895 viewsderbyhoop

A bit unkind Smeg.

Since we sent Smyth, Oteh, Chair, Goss, Niko, Phillips, Fox out on loan, we area virtually fielding an U18 team. The only one with any experience is Shodipo.

Incidentally, I see Charley Kendall coming off the bench for the U18s last Saturday. Is he on his way back - albeit slowly?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Those of you who ask about the under 23s....... on 14:57 - Feb 26 with 816 viewscaliforniahoop

Those of you who ask about the under 23s....... on 14:16 - Feb 26 by derbyhoop

A bit unkind Smeg.

Since we sent Smyth, Oteh, Chair, Goss, Niko, Phillips, Fox out on loan, we area virtually fielding an U18 team. The only one with any experience is Shodipo.

Incidentally, I see Charley Kendall coming off the bench for the U18s last Saturday. Is he on his way back - albeit slowly?

Spot on, pity we haven’t got someone like Bassong are Baptiste around to help the kids out, Bassobg made a huge difference when he was playing earlier this season.
Those of you who ask about the under 23s....... on 16:01 - Feb 26 with 714 viewssmegma

Those of you who ask about the under 23s....... on 14:16 - Feb 26 by derbyhoop

A bit unkind Smeg.

I was being sarcastic. You have to have gallows humour watching the 23s since Christmas. As for Charley Kendall, It was his first league game of the season. Only played 2 preseason games, or bit parts in them , and scored as usual. Looking forward to seeing him on Saturday (if picked), he has been missed sorely. Nathaniel Orafu has also been missed following his ACL injury, I hear he won't play til next season.
[Post edited 26 Feb 2019 16:02]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024