Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nedum onuoha 08:18 - Sep 2 with 5815 viewsLowerloftLad

Only gone and signed a new two year contract

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Nedum onuoha on 08:28 - Sep 2 with 3765 viewsconnell10

Always liked him , not just a good player but intelligent as well!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Nedum onuoha on 08:28 - Sep 2 with 3765 viewsNorthernr

Be interested to know whether he took a drop in money - he's one of the remaining Hughes/Rigg contracts.
Nedum onuoha on 08:32 - Sep 2 with 3688 viewsbosh67

Another sign that the squad is contented. I think we have a squad now that likes playing for the club, likes the other members of the squad, likes the coaching staff and likes living in London. Good to have Ned signed up. Excellent.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Nedum onuoha on 08:36 - Sep 2 with 3653 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Marvelous news.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Nedum onuoha on 08:37 - Sep 2 with 3648 viewssimmo

CHIEF

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Nedum onuoha on 08:39 - Sep 2 with 3627 viewsHunterhoop

Excellent.
Nedum onuoha on 08:40 - Sep 2 with 3627 viewsThGrimRanger

He's had a great start to the season, is obviously very settled and is at the peak of his career so what's not to like? ....his hamstrings that's what not to like!

TheGrimRanger

Nedum onuoha on 08:40 - Sep 2 with 3612 viewsLblock

I was his fiercest critic but he made me eat my words

Good news

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Nedum onuoha on 08:42 - Sep 2 with 3604 viewsNW10Hoop

Great news. A couple of players apart, the last few years we seem to have been getting players on 4 year contracts and massive wages and then regretting it 6 weeks in and counting down the days until we could release them. There's loads of players in the squad now that you know it's gonna be a wrench when they leave... As the old saying goes - It's better to have loved and lost than to have signed a load of pricks and hated them them the whole time
Nedum onuoha on 08:59 - Sep 2 with 3542 viewsDWQPR

Nedum onuoha on 08:28 - Sep 2 by Northernr

Be interested to know whether he took a drop in money - he's one of the remaining Hughes/Rigg contracts.

I suspect that it will be based on league status. Back in the Prem and the salary will be closer to what he is on now, stay in the Championship and it dips to no more than the stated max of £20k per week. Would be nice to see Ned lead the team to success, he had a bloody hard time of it here to begin with, nobody knew the real extent of his Mum's health and that really did effect him. His performances so far this season epitomises what he is all about, he is prepared to get hurt for the cause and to me as captain his performances have gone up a few additional notches. This is really good news.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Nedum onuoha on 09:05 - Sep 2 with 3503 viewsdodge_stoke_r

You mean Glous-R's decorator got it wrong?
Nedum onuoha on 09:07 - Sep 2 with 3488 viewsCFW

Really good news - he is a decent man and a good centre half, where he has been found out is when playing at right back.
Nedum onuoha on 09:12 - Sep 2 with 3463 viewsPommyhoop

Brilliant news.

Always rated him and could never understand the grief he got when he was trying his best at right back, not his favoured position. As said above his performances have improved to another level with the captaincy..
CHIEF!!!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Nedum onuoha on 09:17 - Sep 2 with 3442 viewsGloucs_R

Nedum onuoha on 09:05 - Sep 2 by dodge_stoke_r

You mean Glous-R's decorator got it wrong?

He meant Norwich not Villa

Poll: Are we staying up?

Nedum onuoha on 09:19 - Sep 2 with 3429 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Nedum onuoha on 09:17 - Sep 2 by Gloucs_R

He meant Norwich not Villa

I hope for your sake mate, that he's a better decorator than a football pundit
Nedum onuoha on 09:20 - Sep 2 with 3427 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Excellent.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Nedum onuoha on 09:20 - Sep 2 with 3427 viewsqprphil

Great news, just need Charlie to follow suit. Keep the 15m trigger clause in his contract.
His goals could be the difference this season.
Nedum onuoha on 09:29 - Sep 2 with 3382 viewsNorthernr

Nedum onuoha on 08:59 - Sep 2 by DWQPR

I suspect that it will be based on league status. Back in the Prem and the salary will be closer to what he is on now, stay in the Championship and it dips to no more than the stated max of £20k per week. Would be nice to see Ned lead the team to success, he had a bloody hard time of it here to begin with, nobody knew the real extent of his Mum's health and that really did effect him. His performances so far this season epitomises what he is all about, he is prepared to get hurt for the cause and to me as captain his performances have gone up a few additional notches. This is really good news.

Said over the summer everybody would end up raving about him again this year. He's one of those players, of which we've had quite a few, who's too good for the Champ but not quite there for the Prem.
Nedum onuoha on 09:48 - Sep 2 with 3289 viewsBerkoRanger

Nedum onuoha on 09:20 - Sep 2 by BrianMcCarthy

Excellent.

Excellent news, indeed.
Nedum onuoha on 10:03 - Sep 2 with 3236 viewsQPunkR

Nedum onuoha on 08:40 - Sep 2 by Lblock

I was his fiercest critic but he made me eat my words

Good news

Yep I was unsure about him at best, but giving him the armband seems to have really brought out the best in him. A very shrewd move from CR it seems.

QPR - "shit but local"

Nedum onuoha on 10:17 - Sep 2 with 3175 viewsNorthernr

Nedum onuoha on 10:03 - Sep 2 by QPunkR

Yep I was unsure about him at best, but giving him the armband seems to have really brought out the best in him. A very shrewd move from CR it seems.

It's more to do with dropping the level. He was excellent at centre half in the Championship a year ago.
Nedum onuoha on 10:19 - Sep 2 with 3157 viewswestberksr

and not being stuck out at right back too.

as that's his prefered/better position i always felt sorry for him last year that Caulker's arrival meant him often getting shipped out to RB, making him look worse in the top flight than he would have at CB.
Nedum onuoha on 10:21 - Sep 2 with 3155 viewshoof_hearted

I'm going to be optimistic and say that this time he knows he'll be in the team for a long run in his best position for the first time in his career and it's going to turn him into a true Prem player. More skill on the ball than any centre half we've had since Bob Malcolm.
Nedum onuoha on 10:35 - Sep 2 with 3104 viewssimmo

Nedum onuoha on 09:29 - Sep 2 by Northernr

Said over the summer everybody would end up raving about him again this year. He's one of those players, of which we've had quite a few, who's too good for the Champ but not quite there for the Prem.

It hasn’t helped him that 1) he seems to always miss at least 5-10 games a season through injury 2) he never has a regular defensive partner or 3) he’s never been part of a defined system so that he knows exactly what he should be doing at any one time, especially in possession.

You could see the difference even in pre-season with how the midfield move ahead of him when he has the ball, he knows where he should be playing it and when, rather than a static number of bodies in front and inevitably chipping the ball towards Zamora.

He’s a top Championship/lower Premier league player IMO, if he can get a proper run and partnership going, he could be one of the best in this league and easily get himself up to a competent premier league player, he has the pace and physicality, it’s just the concentration and confidence he needs to improve.

Fancy him to score a few this season too, looking dangerous from set pieces and he has great feet for such a hench guy!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Nedum onuoha on 10:38 - Sep 2 with 3087 viewsQPunkR

Nedum onuoha on 10:17 - Sep 2 by Northernr

It's more to do with dropping the level. He was excellent at centre half in the Championship a year ago.

There is that an' all. But I was still not totally convinced by him in the tackle that season either. He's started this one excellently. Long may it continue!

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024